- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
KR will welcome KA to for a matchday 2 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 26th July 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. KR has won 4 matches, and KA failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.29 goals, while both teams score 14% of the time.
So far, KR plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.20 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although KR is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
KA has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. KA has collected 2.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. KR is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
KA-menn got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. KR wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 2.60 points per away game for KA. My prediction is KR to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of KR's home and KA's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KR has scored in 100% of home games. KA is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KR vs KA Betting Tips
KR vs KA Head to Head
Average stats between KR and KA in most recent 7 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
KR vs KA Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KR and KA across current season. Calculated from KR's Home stats and KA's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, KR has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KR has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KR has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- KR will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for KR as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for KR ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KR is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against KA, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for KR, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving KR has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KR will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, KA has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. KA has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by KA and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 4 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can KR end their fairytale away days?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KA recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- KA has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for KA has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for KA this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||25 %||60 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||25 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 3.00||3.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.33||1.75||1.60|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.67||2.00||0.40|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||0 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||75 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||57 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.78 / 6.50||7.75||6.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.25||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 17.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.33 / 14.83||15.25||8.20|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 7.17||6.00||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 33%||33 %||80 %|
|Draw %||13% / 67%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||67 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 3.00||1.67||2.40|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.83||1.00||2.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.17||0.67||0.40|
|BTTS %||25% / 83%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||33 %||60 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||33 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||33 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||33 %||80 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.50||6.33||3.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.17||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.29 / 12.50||12.33||10.50|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 5.33||5.00||6.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KR vs KA Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.88||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|