- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
KRC Genk will welcome Royal Antwerp FC to Luminus Arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a KRC Genk 3-2 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. KRC Genk has won 6 matches, and Royal Antwerp FC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.25 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Since the start of the season, KRC Genk is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 20 games on home soil. Although KRC Genk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Royal Antwerp FC has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ploeg van't Stad wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Royal Antwerp FC kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. KRC Genk is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
The Great Old failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against KRC Genk. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. KRC Genk wins on average 1.95 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for Royal Antwerp FC. My prediction is KRC Genk to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.16 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of KRC Genk's home and Royal Antwerp FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KRC Genk has scored in 100% of home games. Royal Antwerp FC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KRC Genk vs Royal Antwerp FC Betting Tips
KRC Genk vs Royal Antwerp FC Head to Head
Average stats between KRC Genk and Royal Antwerp FC in most recent 12 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
KRC Genk vs Royal Antwerp FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KRC Genk and Royal Antwerp FC across current season. Calculated from KRC Genk's Home stats and Royal Antwerp FC's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, KRC Genk has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KRC Genk has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from KRC Genk at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- KRC Genk will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- KRC Genk has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 20 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for KRC Genk as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for KRC Genk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KRC Genk is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Royal Antwerp FC, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for KRC Genk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 30 matches (75% of all matches) involving KRC Genk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KRC Genk will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Royal Antwerp FC has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Royal Antwerp FC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Royal Antwerp FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Royal Antwerp FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/40 games for Royal Antwerp FC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||55 %||50 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||30 %||15 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||15 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 2.67||3.35||3.40|
|Scored||2.05 / 1.67||2.30||1.80|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.05||1.60|
|BTTS %||75% / 50%||70 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||15 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||48% / 33%||50 %||45 %|
|Scores %||90% / 100%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||30 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 83%||60 %||55 %|
|Possession %||52% / 60%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.30 / 5.33||4.40||4.20|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.83||1.65||1.95|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.83||1.72||1.92|
|Fouls||10.84 / 9.83||9.89||12.33|
|Shots||13.14 / 13.33||13.42||12.81|
|Shots on Target||6.49 / 5.00||7.00||5.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||50 %||45 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||25 %||15 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.33||3.05||3.05|
|Scored||1.58 / 2.00||1.65||1.50|
|Conceded||1.48 / 1.33||1.40||1.55|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||65 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 50%||35 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||25 %||15 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||55 %||45 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.90 / 6.17||5.60||4.20|
|Cards||2.38 / 3.67||2.15||2.60|
|Offsides||2.26 / 0.67||2.33||2.19|
|Fouls||10.41 / 8.83||9.50||11.27|
|Shots||11.37 / 14.00||12.44||10.40|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 4.17||6.06||5.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KRC Genk vs Royal Antwerp FC Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.38||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|