- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Kristiansund will welcome Mjøndalen to Kristiansund Stadion for a matchday 9 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a Kristiansund 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Kristiansund has won 3 matches, and Mjøndalen triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Kristiansund's latest fixture against Haugesund ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Uglan. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Mjøndalen's recent game against Strømsgodset ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Mjøndalen deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 57th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kristiansund is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 7 games on home soil. KBK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mjøndalen wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mjøndalen kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Uglan is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Bruntrøyene failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Uglan.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kristiansund wins on average 2.29 points per home game, compared to 0.86 points per away game for Mjøndalen. My prediction is Kristiansund to win.
Kristiansund vs Mjøndalen Betting Tips
Kristiansund vs Mjøndalen Head to Head
Average stats between Kristiansund and Mjøndalen in most recent 10 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Kristiansund vs Mjøndalen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kristiansund and Mjøndalen across current season. Calculated from Kristiansund's Home stats and Mjøndalen's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Kristiansund has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kristiansund has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kristiansund at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Mjøndalen's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kristiansund from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Kristiansund will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mjøndalen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kristiansund recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kristiansund has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kristiansund has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/13 games for Kristiansund this season.
- Coming into this game, Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mjøndalen has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mjøndalen has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Mjøndalen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Mjøndalen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (69% of all matches) involving Mjøndalen has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mjøndalen will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 33%||71 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 2.17||2.14||1.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.43||0.50|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.17||0.71||1.17|
|BTTS %||23% / 33%||29 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||86 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||57 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 5.83||7.86||4.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.85 / 3.17||2.86||2.83|
|Fouls||13.08 / 11.33||13.29||12.83|
|Shots||14.23 / 11.33||15.86||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 5.33||5.29||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Draw %||46% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.67||2.17||2.43|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.17||1.14|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.33||1.00||1.29|
|BTTS %||69% / 83%||67 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 50%||33 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||83 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 33%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||42% / 45%||46 %||39 %|
|Corners||2.77 / 2.17||3.67||2.00|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.50||1.17||1.86|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.83||1.33||2.00|
|Fouls||10.08 / 8.33||9.83||10.29|
|Shots||8.92 / 8.00||10.50||7.57|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 3.67||4.33||3.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kristiansund vs Mjøndalen Odds
|HT 1||2.33||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.65|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.49||Under 9.5 Corners||2.43|