- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Kristiansund will welcome Molde to Kristiansund Stadion for a matchday 17 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 9th May 2021 ended in a Molde 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Kristiansund has won 3 matches, and Molde triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Kristiansund's latest fixture against FK Bodo - Glimt ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Uglan. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Molde's previous game in the competition versus Viking ended in an away 3-2 loss. Blå-kvit didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Molde was much better in the second half and scored in the 26th and 39th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kristiansund is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 10 games on home soil. KBK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Molde has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Molde wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Molde kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Uglan has won just 80% of home games. On average they score 2.00 goals and concede 0.80 per game. Molde is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Kristiansund wins on average 2.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Molde. My prediction is Molde to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.88 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Kristiansund's home and Molde's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 51% of Kristiansund's home and Molde's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kristiansund vs Molde Betting Tips
Kristiansund vs Molde Head to Head
Average stats between Kristiansund and Molde in most recent 10 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Kristiansund vs Molde Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kristiansund and Molde across current season. Calculated from Kristiansund's Home stats and Molde's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Kristiansund has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kristiansund has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kristiansund is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Kristiansund at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Molde's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kristiansund from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Kristiansund has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Kristiansund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kristiansund will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Molde, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Kristiansund, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (37% of all matches) involving Kristiansund has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Molde has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Molde has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Molde has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Molde ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Molde, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Molde has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||10 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 4.00||2.80||2.33|
|Scored||1.42 / 2.33||2.00||0.78|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.67||0.80||1.56|
|BTTS %||37% / 67%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 50%||30 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 67%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||90 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||6.74 / 6.83||7.60||5.78|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.17||1.60||1.89|
|Offsides||2.53 / 1.83||2.50||2.56|
|Fouls||12.63 / 10.33||12.90||12.33|
|Shots||14.47 / 14.17||15.60||13.22|
|Shots on Target||5.42 / 6.00||5.70||5.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 33%||89 %||30 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||11 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.63 / 4.00||4.44||2.90|
|Scored||2.42 / 2.17||3.44||1.50|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.83||1.00||1.40|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||44 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 33%||56 %||20 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||100 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||56 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 50%||89 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||57 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.11 / 6.33||7.00||5.30|
|Cards||1.21 / 1.50||0.89||1.50|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.50||1.78||1.80|
|Fouls||9.37 / 9.83||8.78||9.90|
|Shots||14.53 / 14.50||19.22||10.30|
|Shots on Target||6.84 / 6.83||9.00||4.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kristiansund vs Molde Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.35||HT 2||2.65|
|Home Win Nil||7.25||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.32||Under 9.5 Corners||3.10|