- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Kristiansund will welcome Strømsgodset to Kristiansund Stadion for a matchday 4 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 29th November 2020 ended in a Kristiansund 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Kristiansund has won 5 matches, and Strømsgodset triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Kristiansund's latest fixture against Vålerenga ended in an away 2-1 win. Uglan was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Kristiansund scored in both halves in the 41st and 56th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kristiansund is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. KBK has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Strømsgodset has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Strømsgodset wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Strømsgodset failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Uglan is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Godset haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.67 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kristiansund wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for Strømsgodset. My prediction is Kristiansund to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Kristiansund's home and Strømsgodset's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Kristiansund's home and Strømsgodset's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kristiansund vs Strømsgodset Betting Tips
Kristiansund vs Strømsgodset Head to Head
Average stats between Kristiansund and Strømsgodset in most recent 8 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Kristiansund vs Strømsgodset Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kristiansund and Strømsgodset across current season. Calculated from Kristiansund's Home stats and Strømsgodset's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Kristiansund has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Kristiansund has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kristiansund is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Strømsgodset's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kristiansund from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kristiansund as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kristiansund has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Kristiansund is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Strømsgodset, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Kristiansund has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/7 games for Kristiansund this season.
- It's likely that Kristiansund will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Strømsgodset has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Strømsgodset has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Strømsgodset ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Strømsgodset recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Strømsgodset, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Strømsgodset has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.67||1.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.71 / 0.50||0.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Possession %||41% / 42%||45 %||37 %|
|Corners||6.86 / 7.33||8.75||4.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||1.75||2.33|
|Offsides||2.71 / 1.50||2.25||3.33|
|Fouls||14.29 / 14.50||15.00||13.33|
|Shots||14.86 / 13.33||15.25||14.33|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 5.00||4.75||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 3.67||3.00||4.33|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||2.00||0.67|
|Conceded||2.33 / 2.33||1.00||3.67|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||46 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 6.17||5.33||7.67|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.50||2.33||0.67|
|Offsides||3.00 / 2.67||3.67||2.33|
|Fouls||10.67 / 10.17||12.67||8.67|
|Shots||12.50 / 11.33||16.33||8.67|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.67||8.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kristiansund vs Strømsgodset Odds
|HT 1||2.32||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.51||Under 9.5 Corners||2.37|