- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Górnik Zabrze will welcome Legia Warszawa to Arena Zabrze for a matchday 19 fixture in Poland Ekstraklasa. The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended in a Górnik Zabrze 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Górnik Zabrze has won 5 matches, and Legia Warszawa triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 3.24 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Górnik Zabrze's latest fixture against Lechia Gdańsk ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Górnik Zabrze. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Legia Warszawa's recent game against Wisła Płock ended in a home 5-2 win. Wojskowi dominated the game and deserved the win. Legia Warszawa had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th, 16th, 40th, 49th and 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Górnik Zabrze is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Górnik Zabrze is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Legia Warszawa has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Legia Warszawa has collected 2.25 points on average per away game, compared to 2.08 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Górnik Zabrze has won just 42% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.33 per game. Legia Warszawa is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Górnik Zabrze wins on average 1.42 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Legia Warszawa. My prediction is Legia Warszawa to win.
Górnik Zabrze vs Legia Warszawa Betting Tips
Górnik Zabrze vs Legia Warszawa Head to Head
Average stats between Górnik Zabrze and Legia Warszawa in most recent 25 outings in the Poland Ekstraklasa.
Górnik Zabrze vs Legia Warszawa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Górnik Zabrze and Legia Warszawa across current season. Calculated from Górnik Zabrze's Home stats and Legia Warszawa's Away stats.
Poland Ekstraklasa Form
- Coming into this game, Górnik Zabrze has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Górnik Zabrze has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Legia Warszawa's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Górnik Zabrze from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Górnik Zabrze has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Górnik Zabrze recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Górnik Zabrze has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Górnik Zabrze has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/24 games for Górnik Zabrze this season.
- Coming into this game, Legia Warszawa has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Legia Warszawa has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Legia Warszawa away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Legia Warszawa as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Legia Warszawa has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Legia Warszawa is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Górnik Zabrze, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Legia Warszawa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/24 games for Legia Warszawa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||42 %||33 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||17 %||25 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||42 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.67||2.83||1.50|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.67||1.50||0.67|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.00||1.33||0.83|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||67 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||25 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||33 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||83 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||42 %||42 %|
|Possession %||50% / 43%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.54 / 4.67||6.17||4.92|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.50||2.25||1.33|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.33||0.67|
|Fouls||14.25 / 14.00||13.17||15.33|
|Shots||13.04 / 13.33||14.00||12.08|
|Shots on Target||5.42 / 5.17||5.75||5.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||8 %||25 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||25 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.67||3.92||1.83|
|Scored||1.88 / 1.67||2.33||1.42|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||1.58||0.42|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||83 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||42 %||25 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||17 %||58 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||67 %||58 %|
|Possession %||57% / 58%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 6.17||6.50||5.25|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.83||1.92||2.00|
|Offsides||1.58 / 2.00||1.58||1.58|
|Fouls||13.70 / 15.17||14.00||13.36|
|Shots||13.50 / 12.50||14.92||12.08|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.00||7.00||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Górnik Zabrze vs Legia Warszawa Odds
|HT 1||4.10||HT X||2.16||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.30|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.28|