- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Kukësi will welcome Bylis Ballsh to Elbasan Arena for a matchday 34 fixture in Albania Superliga. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a Bylis Ballsh 2-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Kukësi has won 8 matches, and Bylis Ballsh triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Kukësi's latest fixture against Apolonia Fier ended in an away 3-0 win. Verioret was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Kukësi scored in both halves in the 25th, 55th and 79th minute.
So far, Kukësi plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.17 points at home. Although Kukësi is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Bylis Ballsh has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bylis Ballsh wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bylis Ballsh kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Verioret lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 33% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Bylis Ballsh failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Verioret.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kukësi wins on average 1.17 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for Bylis Ballsh. My prediction is Kukësi to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 41% of Kukësi's home and Bylis Ballsh's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Kukësi vs Bylis Ballsh Betting Tips
Kukësi vs Bylis Ballsh Head to Head
Average stats between Kukësi and Bylis Ballsh in most recent 14 outings in the Albania Superliga.
Kukësi vs Bylis Ballsh Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kukësi and Bylis Ballsh across current season. Calculated from Kukësi's Home stats and Bylis Ballsh's Away stats.
Albania Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Kukësi has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kukësi has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bylis Ballsh's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kukësi from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Kukësi ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kukësi has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kukësi, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (44% of all matches) involving Kukësi has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kukësi will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bylis Ballsh has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bylis Ballsh has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Bylis Ballsh turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bylis Ballsh recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bylis Ballsh has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Bylis Ballsh, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (44% of all matches) involving Bylis Ballsh has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||33 %||39 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.50||2.28||3.00|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.33||1.00||1.61|
|Conceded||1.33 / 2.17||1.28||1.39|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||50 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||17 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||61 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 0%||17 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 5.20||4.46||5.57|
|Cards||1.85 / 1.75||1.69||2.14|
|Offsides||2.33 / 1.50||2.29||2.50|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.75||11.71||17.50|
|Shots||11.65 / 11.40||11.42||12.00|
|Shots on Target||4.65 / 5.00||4.58||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||28 %||11 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||39 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.83||1.94||2.44|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.17||0.83||0.72|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.67||1.11||1.72|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Possession %||46% / 44%||0 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||0.00||3.50|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.60||2.50||2.00|
|Offsides||3.00 / 2.50||0.00||3.00|
|Fouls||24.50 / 24.00||0.00||24.50|
|Shots||11.13 / 10.50||0.00||11.13|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 6.00||0.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kukësi vs Bylis Ballsh Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|