- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
KV Oostende will welcome KAA Gent to Diaz Arena for a matchday 4 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 13th May 2021 ended in a KAA Gent 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. KV Oostende has won 6 matches, and KAA Gent triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.06 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
KV Oostende's latest fixture against KAA Gent ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from KV Oostende. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. KV Oostende was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, KV Oostende is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 20 games on home soil. Although KV Oostende is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
KAA Gent has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. KAA Gent wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KAA Gent kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or KAA Gent.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.11 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of KV Oostende's home and KAA Gent's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KV Oostende has scored in 90% of home games. KAA Gent is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KV Oostende vs KAA Gent Betting Tips
KV Oostende vs KAA Gent Head to Head
Average stats between KV Oostende and KAA Gent in most recent 17 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
KV Oostende vs KAA Gent Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KV Oostende and KAA Gent across current season. Calculated from KV Oostende's Home stats and KAA Gent's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, KV Oostende has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. KV Oostende has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KV Oostende has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for KV Oostende ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for KV Oostende, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 27 matches (68% of all matches) involving KV Oostende has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, KAA Gent has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KAA Gent has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KAA Gent has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for KAA Gent when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can KV Oostende stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for KAA Gent as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for KAA Gent ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KAA Gent will be looking to keep up the momentum today against KV Oostende, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for KAA Gent, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (55% of all matches) involving KAA Gent has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KAA Gent will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||50 %||35 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||30 %||15 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 2.67||3.50||2.55|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.17||2.05||1.15|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.50||1.45||1.40|
|BTTS %||68% / 33%||75 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||35 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||82% / 50%||90 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||15 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||60 %||45 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 6.33||6.00||5.45|
|Cards||2.25 / 4.33||2.10||2.40|
|Offsides||1.92 / 4.00||1.60||2.14|
|Fouls||12.68 / 15.00||13.60||12.07|
|Shots||12.32 / 12.83||12.63||12.06|
|Shots on Target||5.85 / 6.67||6.31||5.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||30 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.17||2.95||2.85|
|Scored||1.70 / 2.17||1.75||1.65|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.00||1.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||15 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||35 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||35 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.95 / 7.17||5.15||4.75|
|Cards||1.79 / 2.00||1.45||2.16|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.83||1.62||2.00|
|Fouls||13.76 / 13.83||13.00||14.58|
|Shots||11.73 / 14.83||11.56||11.88|
|Shots on Target||6.21 / 6.50||6.38||6.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KV Oostende vs KAA Gent Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.70|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|