- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Kyoto Sanga will welcome Albirex Niigata to Sanga Stadium by Kyocera for a matchday 23 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 23rd May 2021 ended in a Kyoto Sanga 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Kyoto Sanga has won 1 match, and Albirex Niigata triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Kyoto Sanga's latest fixture against Giravanz Kitakyushu ended in an away 2-0 win. Kyoto Sanga was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Kyoto Sanga scored in both halves in the 3rd and 76th minute.
Albirex Niigata's recent game against Tochigi ended in a home 3-0 win. Albirex Niigata [JPN] dominated the game and deserved the win. Albirex Niigata had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd, 31st and 65th minute.
So far, Kyoto Sanga plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.20 points per away game on average compared to 2.13 points at home. Kyoto Purple Sanga's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Albirex Niigata has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albirex Niigata wins 1.73 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Albirex Niigata kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Kyoto Sanga or Draw.
Kyoto Sanga vs Albirex Niigata Betting Tips
Kyoto Sanga vs Albirex Niigata Head to Head
Average stats between Kyoto Sanga and Albirex Niigata in most recent 7 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Kyoto Sanga vs Albirex Niigata Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kyoto Sanga and Albirex Niigata across current season. Calculated from Kyoto Sanga's Home stats and Albirex Niigata's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kyoto Sanga has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kyoto Sanga has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kyoto Sanga is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Kyoto Sanga at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Albirex Niigata's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kyoto Sanga from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kyoto Sanga as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Kyoto Sanga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kyoto Sanga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Albirex Niigata, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kyoto Sanga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/31 games for Kyoto Sanga this season.
- It's likely that Kyoto Sanga will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Albirex Niigata has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Albirex Niigata has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Albirex Niigata has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Albirex Niigata recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Albirex Niigata has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/31 games for Albirex Niigata this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 33%||63 %||67 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 1.50||2.88||1.87|
|Scored||1.61 / 0.67||1.88||1.33|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.83||1.00||0.53|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||56 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||48% / 0%||50 %||47 %|
|Scores %||77% / 50%||81 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||52% / 33%||38 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 33%||63 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 4.50||5.56||4.73|
|Cards||1.03 / 1.00||0.88||1.20|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.20||1.38||1.53|
|Fouls||10.61 / 8.60||10.81||10.40|
|Shots||11.26 / 8.83||12.31||10.13|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 4.17||5.69||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 0%||56 %||47 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 83%||19 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.00||2.13||3.27|
|Scored||1.71 / 0.83||1.56||1.87|
|Conceded||0.97 / 2.17||0.56||1.40|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||31 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||19 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 50%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||48% / 17%||44 %||53 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||69 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 0%||56 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||56 %||60 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||59 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 3.17||5.75||3.40|
|Cards||0.90 / 1.00||0.88||0.93|
|Offsides||2.03 / 1.83||2.25||1.80|
|Fouls||9.26 / 13.17||9.19||9.33|
|Shots||10.00 / 9.00||10.44||9.53|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 3.83||5.50||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kyoto Sanga vs Albirex Niigata Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.38||Under 9.5 Corners||1.53|