- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Kyoto Sanga will welcome ThespaKusatsu Gunma to Sanga Stadium by Kyocera for a matchday 18 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a ThespaKusatsu Gunma 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Kyoto Sanga has won 4 matches, and ThespaKusatsu Gunma triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.40 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Kyoto Sanga's latest fixture against Tochigi ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
ThespaKusatsu Gunma's recent game against Mito Hollyhock ended in a home 2-1 win. Although ThespaKusatsu Gunma didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. ThespaKusatsu Gunma pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 45+5 and 79th minute.
So far, Kyoto Sanga plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.22 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Kyoto Purple Sanga's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
ThespaKusatsu Gunma has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. ThespaKusatsu Gunma wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ThespaKusatsu Gunma kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Kyoto Sanga is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
ThespaKusatsu Gunma failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Kyoto Sanga.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kyoto Sanga wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for ThespaKusatsu Gunma. My prediction is Kyoto Sanga to win.
Kyoto Sanga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Betting Tips
Kyoto Sanga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Head to Head
Average stats between Kyoto Sanga and ThespaKusatsu Gunma in most recent 10 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Kyoto Sanga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kyoto Sanga and ThespaKusatsu Gunma across current season. Calculated from Kyoto Sanga's Home stats and ThespaKusatsu Gunma's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kyoto Sanga has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Kyoto Sanga has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kyoto Sanga at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Kyoto Sanga as they have now gone 13 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kyoto Sanga has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Kyoto Sanga is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against ThespaKusatsu Gunma, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kyoto Sanga recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Kyoto Sanga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/18 games for Kyoto Sanga this season.
- Coming into this game, ThespaKusatsu Gunma has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ThespaKusatsu Gunma has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for ThespaKusatsu Gunma as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kyoto Sanga, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for ThespaKusatsu Gunma recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for ThespaKusatsu Gunma, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving ThespaKusatsu Gunma has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 33%||56 %||67 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 1.50||3.11||1.33|
|Scored||1.56 / 0.67||2.00||1.11|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.83||1.11||0.22|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||56 %||11 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 0%||44 %||33 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||61% / 33%||44 %||78 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 4.50||5.22||5.67|
|Cards||0.78 / 1.00||0.56||1.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.20||1.78||1.56|
|Fouls||10.00 / 8.60||10.67||9.33|
|Shots||11.94 / 8.83||13.22||10.67|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 4.17||5.67||5.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 83%||33 %||11 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||44 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.33||2.11||2.22|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.83||0.89||0.78|
|Conceded||1.33 / 0.50||1.22||1.44|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||56 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 100%||67 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 67%||22 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||44 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 2.50||5.11||5.11|
|Cards||0.78 / 0.50||1.11||0.44|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.00||1.33||1.89|
|Fouls||9.00 / 7.67||8.44||9.56|
|Shots||7.39 / 8.17||6.89||7.89|
|Shots on Target||3.33 / 4.50||4.00||2.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kyoto Sanga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|