- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
LA Galaxy will welcome Houston Dynamo to Dignity Health Sports Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 24th July 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. LA Galaxy has won 10 matches, and Houston Dynamo triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.96 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
LA Galaxy's latest fixture against Colorado Rapids ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. LA Galaxy was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 80 minute.
Since the start of the season, LA Galaxy is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although LA Galaxy is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 23% home clean sheets.
Houston Dynamo has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Houston Dynamo wins 0.46 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Houston Dynamo kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. LA Galaxy is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Dynamo haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 54% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.69 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. LA Galaxy wins on average 1.77 points per home game, compared to 0.46 points per away game for Houston Dynamo. My prediction is LA Galaxy to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of LA Galaxy's home and Houston Dynamo's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. LA Galaxy has scored in 92% of home games. Houston Dynamo is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo Betting Tips
LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo Head to Head
Average stats between LA Galaxy and Houston Dynamo in most recent 23 outings in the USA MLS.
LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between LA Galaxy and Houston Dynamo across current season. Calculated from LA Galaxy's Home stats and Houston Dynamo's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, LA Galaxy has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. LA Galaxy has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Houston Dynamo's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop LA Galaxy from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for LA Galaxy ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can LA Galaxy turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for LA Galaxy, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (64% of all matches) involving LA Galaxy has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Houston Dynamo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Houston Dynamo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Houston Dynamo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Houston Dynamo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Houston Dynamo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/27 games for Houston Dynamo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||54 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||15 %||25 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||31 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.00||2.77||3.42|
|Scored||1.48 / 1.00||1.62||1.33|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.00||1.15||2.08|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||69 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||23 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||92 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||23 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||69 %||42 %|
|Possession %||53% / 44%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 5.17||5.38||4.33|
|Cards||1.56 / 2.17||1.46||1.67|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.83||1.85||1.25|
|Fouls||10.80 / 11.83||10.69||10.92|
|Shots||13.12 / 12.50||15.15||10.92|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 5.00||6.38||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||38 %||0 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||38 %||46 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||23 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.17||2.77||2.62|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.00||1.46||0.92|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.17||1.31||1.69|
|BTTS %||73% / 83%||69 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||23 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 50%||15 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||85 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||23 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 8.20||6.23||4.23|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.33||1.62||2.69|
|Offsides||1.85 / 2.20||2.15||1.54|
|Fouls||13.35 / 12.20||12.85||13.85|
|Shots||12.92 / 15.20||15.46||10.38|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 5.60||5.46||3.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.30||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.38|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.09|