- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Landskrona will welcome Falkenberg to Landskrona Idrottsplats for a matchday 6 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 11th September 2018 ended in a Landskrona 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Landskrona has won 1 match, and Falkenberg triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Landskrona's last game in the Sweden Superettan against AFC Eskilstuna at home ended in a 1-0 win. Landskrona had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Landskrona scored in the second half in the 77th minute.
Falkenberg's recent game against Örgryte ended in a home 3-2 win. Falkenberg dominated the game and deserved the win. Falkenberg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th, 42nd and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Landskrona is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Landskrona is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Falkenberg has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Falkenberg wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Falkenberg kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Landskrona or Falkenberg to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Landskrona has scored in 100% of home games. Falkenberg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Landskrona vs Falkenberg Betting Tips
Landskrona vs Falkenberg Head to Head
Average stats between Landskrona and Falkenberg in most recent 2 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Landskrona vs Falkenberg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Landskrona and Falkenberg across current season. Calculated from Landskrona's Home stats and Falkenberg's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Landskrona has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Landskrona has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Landskrona at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Landskrona will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Landskrona has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Landskrona as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Landskrona ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Landskrona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Falkenberg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Landskrona, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (73% of all matches) involving Landskrona has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Landskrona will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Falkenberg has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Falkenberg has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Falkenberg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Falkenberg has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Falkenberg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Falkenberg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||67 %||40 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||9% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.17||2.17||3.00|
|Scored||1.64 / 0.83||1.50||1.80|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.33||0.67||1.20|
|BTTS %||73% / 17%||67 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 33%||67 %||60 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 4.25||4.00||4.60|
|Cards||1.82 / 1.00||2.17||1.40|
|Offsides||1.55 / 1.00||2.17||0.80|
|Fouls||13.27 / 9.50||14.67||11.60|
|Shots||9.91 / 11.00||11.67||7.80|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 5.67||5.00||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||40 %||17 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||64% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.50||3.00||2.17|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.00||0.83|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.67||2.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||40 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 5.67||5.80||4.83|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.83||2.00||2.17|
|Offsides||1.91 / 2.33||1.60||2.17|
|Fouls||14.09 / 13.33||14.20||14.00|
|Shots||10.09 / 10.00||9.60||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.50||4.20||3.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Landskrona vs Falkenberg Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|