- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
LASK Linz will welcome Rapid Wien to Raiffeisen Arena for a matchday 26 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a Rapid Wien 2-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. LASK Linz has won 3 matches, and Rapid Wien triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
LASK Linz's latest fixture against Salzburg ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Die Laskler. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Rapid Wien's recent game against Sturm Graz ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, LASK Linz is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 14 games on home soil. Die Schwarz-Weißen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Rapid Wien has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rapid Wien wins 1.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rapid Wien kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rapid Wien.
LASK Linz vs Rapid Wien Betting Tips
LASK Linz vs Rapid Wien Head to Head
Average stats between LASK Linz and Rapid Wien in most recent 12 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
LASK Linz vs Rapid Wien Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between LASK Linz and Rapid Wien across current season. Calculated from LASK Linz's Home stats and Rapid Wien's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, LASK Linz has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. LASK Linz has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- LASK Linz has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for LASK Linz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for LASK Linz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (46% of all matches) involving LASK Linz has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rapid Wien has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rapid Wien has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Rapid Wien away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Rapid Wien as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Rapid Wien will be looking to keep up the momentum today against LASK Linz, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rapid Wien recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rapid Wien has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/28 games for Rapid Wien this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||57 %||43 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||14 %||21 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||29 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.33||2.79||2.64|
|Scored||1.64 / 0.67||1.93||1.36|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.67||0.86||1.29|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 17%||43 %||28 %|
|Scores %||82% / 50%||86 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||50 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 33%||79 %||57 %|
|Possession %||58% / 50%||60 %||57 %|
|Corners||7.50 / 5.50||7.93||7.07|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.50||1.14||2.64|
|Offsides||3.11 / 2.00||3.14||3.07|
|Fouls||13.43 / 11.00||13.00||13.86|
|Shots||16.82 / 13.33||17.36||16.29|
|Shots on Target||6.29 / 4.50||7.14||5.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||64 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||21 %||36 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.83||2.86||3.64|
|Scored||2.11 / 2.67||2.00||2.21|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||0.86||1.43|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||43 %||79 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 33%||28 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 50%||50 %||36 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||79 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||43 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||64 %||57 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.39 / 6.50||6.79||6.00|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.50||2.21||1.50|
|Offsides||2.29 / 1.17||2.07||2.50|
|Fouls||14.25 / 13.83||15.36||13.14|
|Shots||16.96 / 13.00||17.50||16.43|
|Shots on Target||6.75 / 6.17||7.64||5.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
LASK Linz vs Rapid Wien Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|