- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Le Havre will welcome Dijon to Stade Océane for a matchday 11 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 8th February 2016 ended in a Dijon 2-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Le Havre has won 3 matches, and Dijon triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Le Havre's latest fixture against Nîmes ended in an away 1-0 win. Les Ciel et Marine was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Le Havre was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 64 minute.
Dijon's recent game against Valenciennes ended in a home 0-1 loss. Les Rouges had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Le Havre is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Le club doyen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Dijon has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Dijon wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dijon kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Dijon.
Le Havre vs Dijon Betting Tips
Le Havre vs Dijon Head to Head
Average stats between Le Havre and Dijon in most recent 8 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Le Havre vs Dijon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Le Havre and Dijon across current season. Calculated from Le Havre's Home stats and Dijon's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Le Havre has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Le Havre has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Le Havre has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Dijon's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Le Havre from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Le Havre as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Le Havre has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Le Havre is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Dijon, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Le Havre has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/10 games for Le Havre this season.
- It's likely that Le Havre will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dijon has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dijon has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dijon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dijon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/10 games for Dijon this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Loss %||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.67 / 1.33||1.83||1.50|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.50||1.17||1.00|
|Conceded||0.58 / 0.83||0.67||0.50|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||83 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 52%||44 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 3.50||4.67||2.67|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.20||2.00||1.67|
|Offsides||1.17 / 2.00||1.33||1.00|
|Fouls||11.92 / 14.80||12.17||11.67|
|Shots||8.42 / 7.17||8.50||8.33|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.00||3.83||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||43 %||20 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Loss %||58% / 33%||43 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.67||2.71||2.20|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.29||0.60|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.67||1.43||1.60|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||57 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||28 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||86 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||29 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||71 %||20 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||49 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 5.83||5.29||3.60|
|Cards||2.42 / 2.17||2.57||2.20|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.33||1.57||2.00|
|Fouls||14.58 / 14.83||14.57||14.60|
|Shots||10.08 / 11.00||11.29||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.50||4.71||4.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Le Havre vs Dijon Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.90||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.38||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.44|