- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Le Havre will welcome Chambly to Stade Océane for a matchday 36 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 5th January 2021 ended in a Le Havre 1-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Le Havre has won 1 match, and Chambly failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Le Havre's latest fixture against Rodez ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Le Havre was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 81st minute.
Chambly's recent game against Nancy ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Chambly deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 55th minute.
So far, Le Havre plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.42 points per away game on average compared to 0.94 points at home. Although Le Havre is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Chambly has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Chambly wins 0.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Chambly kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Les Ciel et Marine lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 17% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Chambly got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Le Havre wins on average 0.94 points per home game, compared to 0.78 points per away game for Chambly. My prediction is Le Havre to win.
Le Havre vs Chambly Betting Tips
Le Havre vs Chambly Head to Head
Average stats between Le Havre and Chambly in most recent 2 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Le Havre vs Chambly Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Le Havre and Chambly across current season. Calculated from Le Havre's Home stats and Chambly's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Le Havre has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Le Havre has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Le Havre, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (46% of all matches) involving Le Havre has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chambly has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Chambly has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chambly has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Chambly will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Le Havre, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Chambly has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Chambly has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/37 games for Chambly this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||17 %||37 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||44 %||32 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||39 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 1.33||1.89||2.47|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.50||0.72||1.16|
|Conceded||1.24 / 0.83||1.17||1.32|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||50 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||6 %||21 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||67 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||22 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 50%||50 %||47 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.03 / 3.50||3.78||2.32|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.20||2.11||1.84|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.00||1.56||1.74|
|Fouls||10.71 / 14.80||10.89||10.53|
|Shots||8.65 / 7.17||8.28||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 3.00||3.83||4.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||37 %||11 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||16 %||44 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 2.83||2.53||3.00|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.17||1.11||1.11|
|Conceded||1.65 / 1.67||1.42||1.89|
|BTTS %||51% / 50%||47 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||68 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||21 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||47 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 51%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.08 / 5.60||3.26||2.89|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.60||2.00||2.56|
|Offsides||2.11 / 1.60||2.32||1.89|
|Fouls||13.66 / 15.80||14.72||12.53|
|Shots||7.86 / 10.20||8.42||7.28|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 4.00||4.05||3.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Le Havre vs Chambly Odds
|HT 1||2.52||HT X||1.96||HT 2||4.93|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.25|