- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Le Mans will welcome Avranches to for a matchday 30 fixture in France National. The last meeting on 30th November 2020 ended in a Le Mans 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Le Mans has won 2 matches, and Avranches failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Le Mans's latest fixture against Laval ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Le Mans. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Le Mans was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 67 minute.
Avranches's recent game against Boulogne ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Le Mans is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 16 games on home soil. Le Mans's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Avranches has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Avranches wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Avranches kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Le Mans or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.97 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Le Mans's home and Avranches's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 41% of Le Mans's home and Avranches's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Le Mans vs Avranches Betting Tips
Le Mans vs Avranches Head to Head
Average stats between Le Mans and Avranches in most recent 3 outings in the France National.
Le Mans vs Avranches Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Le Mans and Avranches across current season. Calculated from Le Mans's Home stats and Avranches's Away stats.
France National Form
- Coming into this game, Le Mans has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Le Mans has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Le Mans has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Avranches's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Le Mans from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Le Mans as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Le Mans has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Avranches get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Le Mans, both home and away.
- Le Mans is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Avranches, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Le Mans, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Le Mans has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Le Mans will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Avranches has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Avranches has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Avranches has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Avranches will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Le Mans, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Avranches has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/32 games for Avranches this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||44 %||31 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||44 %||31 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.28 / 2.17||2.31||2.25|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.33||1.50||1.06|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.81||1.19|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||25 %||19 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||81 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||44 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 3.00||5.07||3.69|
|Cards||0.88 / 0.00||0.33||1.20|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||2.50||2.00|
|Fouls||10.33 / 0.00||9.50||12.00|
|Shots||11.04 / 9.40||12.87||8.92|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 4.40||7.13||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||44 %||25 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||13 %||31 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 1.67||2.50||1.94|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.00||1.25||0.81|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.67||1.25||1.13|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||25 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||25 %||19 %|
|Scores %||66% / 67%||75 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||25 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 45%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 3.33||4.44||4.33|
|Cards||1.25 / 0.00||1.25||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.06 / 10.67||9.67||10.44|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 4.67||4.89||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Le Mans vs Avranches Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||4.70|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.38|