- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Leeds United will welcome Aston Villa to Elland Road for a matchday 26 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 23rd October 2020 ended in a Leeds United 3-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Leeds United has won 3 matches, and Aston Villa triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Aston Villa's recent game against Leicester City ended in a home 1-2 loss. The Villa's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Aston Villa deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 48th minute.
So far, Leeds United plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Although Leeds United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Aston Villa has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Claret and Blue has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.43 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Aston Villa.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Leeds United's home and Aston Villa's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 42% of Leeds United's home and Aston Villa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Leeds United vs Aston Villa Betting Tips
Leeds United vs Aston Villa Head to Head
Average stats between Leeds United and Aston Villa in most recent 7 outings in the England Premier League.
Leeds United vs Aston Villa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Leeds United and Aston Villa across current season. Calculated from Leeds United's Home stats and Aston Villa's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Leeds United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Leeds United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Leeds United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Leeds United as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Leeds United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Aston Villa get in on the action today? There has been a total of 11 goals in the last 5 games for Leeds United, both home and away.
- Leeds United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aston Villa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leeds United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Leeds United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (52% of all matches) involving Leeds United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Aston Villa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aston Villa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (40% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Draw %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 2.00||2.60||3.69|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.00||1.40||1.75|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.00||1.20||1.94|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||47 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||20 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||27 %||44 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||67 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||58% / 55%||59 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 6.60||6.00||5.63|
|Cards||1.58 / 2.17||1.60||1.56|
|Offsides||2.14 / 2.75||2.00||2.27|
|Fouls||11.00 / 12.60||10.73||11.25|
|Shots||14.90 / 15.20||15.20||14.63|
|Shots on Target||6.23 / 4.80||6.47||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||43 %||44 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||14 %||19 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.00||3.00||2.13|
|Scored||1.43 / 0.83||1.64||1.25|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.36||0.88|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||28 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||14 %||25 %|
|Scores %||77% / 50%||71 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||36 %||63 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 4.60||6.43||4.81|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.00||1.79||1.94|
|Offsides||2.18 / 2.80||1.92||2.40|
|Fouls||11.23 / 12.60||11.86||10.69|
|Shots||14.63 / 14.00||16.14||13.31|
|Shots on Target||5.90 / 4.00||6.21||5.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Leeds United vs Aston Villa Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.63|