- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Leeds United will welcome Burnley to Elland Road for a matchday 21 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 29th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Leeds United has won 7 matches, and Burnley triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Leeds United's last game in the England Premier League against Arsenal at home ended in a 1-4 loss. Leeds had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Leeds United scored in the second half in the 75th minute.
Burnley's previous game in the competition versus Manchester United ended in an away 3-1 loss. Burnley had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Burnley played better before halftime and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Leeds United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Leeds United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Burnley has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Burnley wins 0.45 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Burnley kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Burnley.
Leeds United vs Burnley Betting Tips
Leeds United vs Burnley Head to Head
Average stats between Leeds United and Burnley in most recent 14 outings in the England Premier League.
Leeds United vs Burnley Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Leeds United and Burnley across current season. Calculated from Leeds United's Home stats and Burnley's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Leeds United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Leeds United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Burnley's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Leeds United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Leeds United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Burnley get in on the action today? There has been a total of 22 goals in the last 5 games for Leeds United, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Leeds United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Leeds United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Burnley has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Burnley has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Burnley will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Leeds United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Burnley recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Burnley has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Burnley has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/15 games for Burnley this season.
- Burnley will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.93 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||27 %||20 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||36 %||30 %|
|Loss %||43% / 67%||36 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 4.00||2.73||3.40|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.17||1.18||1.10|
|Conceded||1.90 / 2.83||1.55||2.30|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||64 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||9 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||27 %||20 %|
|Scores %||76% / 50%||82 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||18 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||55 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 49%||59 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 3.40||5.90||3.10|
|Cards||2.86 / 2.17||2.82||2.90|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.20||2.50||1.67|
|Fouls||11.65 / 10.40||10.60||12.70|
|Shots||15.10 / 13.80||16.90||13.30|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 4.60||5.20||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||57 %||45 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||29 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.00||2.29||2.45|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.50||1.14||0.73|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.14||1.73|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||57 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 50%||14 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||14 %||9 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||57 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||29 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||43 %||27 %|
|Possession %||40% / 47%||42 %||39 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.60||6.00||3.50|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.20||2.57||1.73|
|Offsides||2.59 / 1.75||2.00||3.00|
|Fouls||9.41 / 9.75||10.86||8.40|
|Shots||11.76 / 10.60||14.29||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 3.40||5.00||4.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Leeds United vs Burnley Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.17||HT 2||3.95|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||1.82||Under 2.5||1.92|
|BTTS Yes||1.78||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.47||Under 9.5 Corners||2.60|