- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Leeds United will welcome Watford to Elland Road for a matchday 7 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 20th February 2016 ended in a Watford 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Leeds United has won 3 matches, and Watford triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Watford's recent game against Newcastle United ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Watford deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Leeds United is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Leeds United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Watford has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The 'Orns wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Watford failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Leeds United is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
The Hornets is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Leeds United.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Leeds United wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Watford. My prediction is Leeds United to win.
Leeds United vs Watford Betting Tips
Leeds United vs Watford Head to Head
Average stats between Leeds United and Watford in most recent 12 outings in the England Premier League.
Leeds United vs Watford Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Leeds United and Watford across current season. Calculated from Leeds United's Home stats and Watford's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Leeds United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Leeds United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Leeds United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Leeds United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Leeds United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (83% of all matches) involving Leeds United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Watford has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Watford has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Watford has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Watford recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Watford has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Watford has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Watford this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 1.67||2.75||2.75|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.50||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.88 / 1.17||1.75||2.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||59% / 58%||59 %||59 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.40||5.25||3.75|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.17||2.25||2.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||9.75 / 9.80||8.50||11.00|
|Shots||14.50 / 16.20||16.50||12.50|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.60||4.75||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||63% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.00||3.50||2.00|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.88 / 2.17||2.50||1.25|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||37% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||41% / 47%||40 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.75 / 6.00||3.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.20||2.50||1.75|
|Offsides||1.71 / 0.67||2.50||0.67|
|Fouls||12.38 / 14.20||12.25||12.50|
|Shots||10.75 / 13.80||11.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 6.00||5.00||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Leeds United vs Watford Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|