- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Leicester City will welcome Crystal Palace to King Power Stadium for a matchday 33 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 28th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Leicester City has won 9 matches, and Crystal Palace triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Leicester City's last game in the England Premier League against Crystal Palace at home ended in a 2-1 win. Leicester had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Leicester City played much better in the first half and scored in the 50th and 80th minute.
Crystal Palace's recent game against Chelsea ended in a home 1-4 loss. Eagles's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Crystal Palace deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 63rd minute.
So far, Leicester City plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.11 points per away game on average compared to 1.56 points at home. Although Leicester City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Crystal Palace has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Palace wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Crystal Palace kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Leicester City lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 50% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Eagles is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Leicester City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Leicester City wins on average 1.56 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Crystal Palace. My prediction is Leicester City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Leicester City's home and Crystal Palace's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Betting Tips
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Head to Head
Average stats between Leicester City and Crystal Palace in most recent 21 outings in the England Premier League.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Leicester City and Crystal Palace across current season. Calculated from Leicester City's Home stats and Crystal Palace's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Leicester City has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Leicester City has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Crystal Palace's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Leicester City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Leicester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Leicester City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Crystal Palace, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Leicester City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (56% of all matches) involving Leicester City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Leicester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Crystal Palace has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Crystal Palace has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Crystal Palace when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Leicester City stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Crystal Palace ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Crystal Palace has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Crystal Palace, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (49% of all matches) involving Crystal Palace has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 67%||50 %||61 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||6 %||28 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||44 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.00||3.22||2.83|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.83||1.78||1.83|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.17||1.44||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||44 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||17 %||39 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||22 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||22 %||28 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 65%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 7.20||5.72||5.33|
|Cards||1.56 / 0.40||1.33||1.78|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.20||2.06||1.94|
|Fouls||10.86 / 11.60||11.78||9.94|
|Shots||13.67 / 18.60||13.67||13.67|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 7.40||5.72||5.61|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||46% / 67%||41 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 3.00||2.53||2.94|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||0.94||1.17|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.00||1.59||1.78|
|BTTS %||49% / 67%||41 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||6 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 50%||18 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||12 %||28 %|
|Scores %||63% / 83%||65 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||35 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|Possession %||41% / 41%||41 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 3.80||3.59||4.22|
|Cards||1.46 / 1.33||1.29||1.61|
|Offsides||1.91 / 1.80||2.00||1.81|
|Fouls||10.43 / 9.60||10.06||10.78|
|Shots||9.74 / 10.80||8.76||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.29 / 5.60||3.82||4.72|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||6.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.10||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||2.03||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||1.97|