- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Leiknir Reykjavík will welcome FH to for a matchday 6 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 24th August 2015 ended in a FH 1-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Leiknir Reykjavík has won 0 matches, and FH triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Leiknir Reykjavík's latest fixture against Valur ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Leiknir Reykjavík. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
FH's recent game against KR ended in a home 0-2 loss. FH-ingar had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Leiknir Reykjavík is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Leiknir Reykjavík is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
FH has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. FH has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.25 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FH kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Leiknir Reykjavík has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 2.00 goals and concede 1.50 per game. FH is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Leiknir Reykjavík wins on average 1.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against FH. My prediction is FH to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Leiknir Reykjavík's home and FH's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Leiknir Reykjavík vs FH Betting Tips
Leiknir Reykjavík vs FH Head to Head
Average stats between Leiknir Reykjavík and FH in most recent 2 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Leiknir Reykjavík vs FH Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Leiknir Reykjavík and FH across current season. Calculated from Leiknir Reykjavík's Home stats and FH's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Leiknir Reykjavík has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Leiknir Reykjavík has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leiknir Reykjavík recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Leiknir Reykjavík has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Leiknir Reykjavík has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Leiknir Reykjavík this season.
- Coming into this game, FH has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FH has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for FH ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FH recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for FH, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving FH has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 83%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||25 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.83||3.50||1.75|
|Scored||1.13 / 3.00||2.00||0.25|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.83||1.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 67%||75 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||75 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 83%||25 %||0 %|
|Possession %||45% / 53%||43 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.13 / 4.25||4.00||2.25|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.38 / 5.50||7.75||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.75||5.25||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.33||3.00||2.75|
|Scored||1.63 / 2.00||1.75||1.50|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.33||1.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 25%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||57% / 52%||54 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.29 / 4.00||6.67||6.00|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.25||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.57 / 9.00||10.00||9.25|
|Shots on Target||3.57 / 6.25||3.33||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Leiknir Reykjavík vs FH Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.70|