- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield Brazil Serie A
- 00:00 Chapecoense vs Sport Recife England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Grazer AK will welcome Austria Lustenau to Merkur Arena for a matchday 16 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 25th July 2021 ended in an Austria Lustenau 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Grazer AK has won 2 matches, and Austria Lustenau triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Grazer AK's latest fixture against Lafnitz ended in an away 4-1 win. Grazer AK was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Grazer AK scored in both halves in the 40th, 54th, 72nd and 75th minute.
Austria Lustenau's previous game in the competition versus Austria Wien II ended in an away 4-1 win. Austria Lustenau was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Austria Lustenau outshone Austria Wien II early on and scored in the 8th, 77th, 90th and 90+5 minute.
Since the start of the season, Grazer AK is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 8 games on home soil. Grazer AK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Austria Lustenau has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Austria Lustenau wins 2.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Austria Lustenau kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Grazer AK or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.36 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 71% of Grazer AK's home and Austria Lustenau's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 65% of Grazer AK's home and Austria Lustenau's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Grazer AK vs Austria Lustenau Betting Tips
Grazer AK vs Austria Lustenau Head to Head
Average stats between Grazer AK and Austria Lustenau in most recent 5 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Grazer AK vs Austria Lustenau Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Grazer AK and Austria Lustenau across current season. Calculated from Grazer AK's Home stats and Austria Lustenau's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Grazer AK has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Grazer AK has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Grazer AK has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Austria Lustenau get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Grazer AK, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Grazer AK recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Grazer AK, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Grazer AK has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Austria Lustenau has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Austria Lustenau has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Austria Lustenau away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Austria Lustenau when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Grazer AK stop this run?
- Austria Lustenau has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Austria Lustenau will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Grazer AK, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Austria Lustenau has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/15 games for Austria Lustenau this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.67||2.88||3.13|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.17||1.75||1.38|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.13||1.75|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||38 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||62 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||38 %||38 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.00||5.75||4.50|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.67||2.75||3.25|
|Offsides||2.81 / 2.83||2.88||2.75|
|Fouls||16.81 / 14.83||16.63||17.00|
|Shots||12.56 / 10.67||12.88||12.25|
|Shots on Target||6.13 / 4.83||6.38||5.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 50%||88 %||63 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||13% / 50%||13 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.00||3.38||3.00|
|Scored||2.38 / 1.67||2.75||2.00|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.33||0.63||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 67%||50 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||54% / 33%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 3.17||5.63||5.25|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.33||2.38||2.38|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.17||1.88||2.13|
|Fouls||11.06 / 13.33||11.25||10.88|
|Shots||12.88 / 9.83||13.50||12.25|
|Shots on Target||6.75 / 5.50||7.63||5.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Grazer AK vs Austria Lustenau Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.80||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.60|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.96|