- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
LDU Quito will welcome Orense SC to Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado for a matchday 14 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 6th November 2020 ended in a LDU Quito 4-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. LDU Quito has won 2 matches, and Orense SC failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
LDU Quito's latest fixture against Delfin SC ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. LDU Quito set the tone early and scored in the 38 minute.
Orense SC's recent game against CD Universidad Católica ended in a home 0-3 loss. Orense SC had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, La U is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although LDU Quito is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Orense SC has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Orense SC wins 0.57 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Orense SC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Universitarios is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Orense SC is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Universitarios.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. LDU Quito wins on average 2.13 points per home game, compared to 0.57 points per away game for Orense SC. My prediction is LDU Quito to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 61% of LDU Quito's home and Orense SC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
LDU Quito vs Orense SC Betting Tips
LDU Quito vs Orense SC Head to Head
Average stats between LDU Quito and Orense SC in most recent 2 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
LDU Quito vs Orense SC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between LDU Quito and Orense SC across current season. Calculated from LDU Quito's Home stats and Orense SC's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, LDU Quito has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. LDU Quito has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Orense SC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop LDU Quito from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- LDU Quito has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for LDU Quito ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for LDU Quito has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season LDU Quito has seen a total of 11/14 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 79% of all matches played.
- It's likely that LDU Quito will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Orense SC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Orense SC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Orense SC has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will LDU Quito get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Orense SC, both home and away.
- Orense SC has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Orense SC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Orense SC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||63 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||25 %||83 %|
|Loss %||14% / 33%||13 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.33||3.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.67||1.75||1.17|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.67||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||79% / 67%||75 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||13 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||63 %||17 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||87 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|Possession %||60% / 53%||60 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 6.00||6.25||6.83|
|Cards||2.64 / 2.17||3.38||1.67|
|Offsides||2.14 / 1.17||2.38||1.83|
|Fouls||16.64 / 16.33||16.38||17.00|
|Shots||15.64 / 10.83||17.25||13.50|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 5.00||7.00||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 50%||29 %||14 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||64% / 17%||57 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 1.67||3.00||2.43|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.29||0.71|
|Conceded||1.71 / 0.83||1.71||1.71|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||14 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||57 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 67%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 67%||14 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 41%||54 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.07 / 4.00||5.86||4.29|
|Cards||3.21 / 2.83||2.86||3.57|
|Offsides||2.43 / 2.60||3.43||1.43|
|Fouls||16.50 / 18.40||17.86||15.14|
|Shots||10.86 / 8.33||11.43||10.29|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 3.50||4.86||5.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
LDU Quito vs Orense SC Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.40||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.05||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|