- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Lille will welcome Saint-Étienne to Stade Pierre-Mauroy for a matchday 37 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 29th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Lille has won 12 matches, and Saint-Étienne triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Lille's latest fixture against Lens ended in an away 3-0 win. LOSC was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Lille scored in both halves in the 4th, 40th and 60th minute.
So far, Lille plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.42 points per away game on average compared to 1.95 points at home. Les Dogues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Saint-Étienne has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Saint-Étienne has collected 1.32 points on average per away game, compared to 1.11 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. LOSC is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Les Verts is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against LOSC.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lille wins on average 1.95 points per home game, compared to 1.32 points per away game for Saint-Étienne. My prediction is Lille to win.
Lille vs Saint-Étienne Betting Tips
Lille vs Saint-Étienne Head to Head
Average stats between Lille and Saint-Étienne in most recent 23 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Lille vs Saint-Étienne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lille and Saint-Étienne across current season. Calculated from Lille's Home stats and Saint-Étienne's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Lille has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lille has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lille has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Lille as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lille has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 21 occasions.
- Lille is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Saint-Étienne, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lille has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Lille this season.
- Coming into this game, Saint-Étienne has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Saint-Étienne has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Saint-Étienne has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Saint-Étienne recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Saint-Étienne has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Saint-Étienne this season.
- Saint-Étienne will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.11 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||53 %||74 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.50||2.05||2.53|
|Scored||1.68 / 1.83||1.47||1.89|
|Conceded||0.61 / 0.67||0.58||0.63|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||21 %||42 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||84 %||95 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 50%||53 %||58 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 50%||58 %||74 %|
|Possession %||54% / 55%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 4.50||6.53||3.16|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.17||1.58||2.11|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.50||1.16||2.21|
|Fouls||12.24 / 11.00||12.05||12.42|
|Shots||13.47 / 14.00||15.47||11.47|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 5.67||5.37||5.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||32 %||21 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||42 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.17||2.58||2.47|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.00||1.05||1.16|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.17||1.53||1.32|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||5 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||16 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||21 %||32 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||42 %||53 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.03 / 6.33||5.74||4.32|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.33||2.00||2.21|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.50||1.37||1.21|
|Fouls||13.37 / 15.00||13.00||13.74|
|Shots||11.82 / 13.83||12.16||11.47|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 5.83||4.26||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lille vs Saint-Étienne Odds
|HT 1||1.90||HT X||2.39||HT 2||7.60|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.72|