- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Lille will welcome Montpellier to Stade Pierre-Mauroy for a matchday 33 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 23rd December 2020 ended in a Lille 3-2 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Lille has won 12 matches, and Montpellier triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.27 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Lille's latest fixture against Metz ended in an away 2-0 win. LOSC was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Lille was much better than Metz in the second half and scored in the 60th and 89th minute.
Montpellier's recent game against Olympique Marseille ended in a home 3-3 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Montpellier had good chances in both halves and scored in the 1st, 47th and 90+3 minute.
So far, Lille plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.39 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Les Dogues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Montpellier has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Montpellier has collected 1.44 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Montpellier kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. LOSC is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
MHSC got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lille wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.44 points per away game for Montpellier. My prediction is Lille to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Lille's home and Montpellier's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lille vs Montpellier Betting Tips
Lille vs Montpellier Head to Head
Average stats between Lille and Montpellier in most recent 22 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Lille vs Montpellier Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lille and Montpellier across current season. Calculated from Lille's Home stats and Montpellier's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Lille has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lille has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lille has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Montpellier's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Lille from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Lille as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Lille ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Lille has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 20 occasions.
- Lille is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Montpellier, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lille has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/36 games for Lille this season.
- It's likely that Lille will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Montpellier has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Montpellier has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Montpellier when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Lille stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Montpellier ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Montpellier has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Montpellier has seen a total of 28/36 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 78% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Montpellier will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 83%||56 %||72 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.50||2.17||2.50|
|Scored||1.72 / 2.00||1.56||1.89|
|Conceded||0.61 / 0.50||0.61||0.61|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||50 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||22 %||44 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||89 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 67%||50 %||61 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||61 %||72 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.97 / 3.33||6.72||3.22|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.67||1.61||2.11|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.33||1.17||2.11|
|Fouls||12.25 / 10.33||12.06||12.44|
|Shots||13.64 / 11.67||15.56||11.72|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 6.17||5.56||5.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||39 %||33 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||17 %||44 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||44 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||3.31 / 3.83||3.83||2.78|
|Scored||1.61 / 1.83||1.89||1.33|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.00||1.94||1.44|
|BTTS %||78% / 100%||83 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||39 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||83 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||44 %||61 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||47 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 4.50||6.28||3.61|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.33||2.61||1.56|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.50||1.00||1.61|
|Fouls||13.22 / 15.00||13.44||13.00|
|Shots||12.92 / 12.17||14.94||10.89|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 4.50||6.44||4.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lille vs Montpellier Odds
|HT 1||2.22||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.55|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.82|