- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Lincoln City will welcome Cambridge United to LNER Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Lincoln City 5-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Lincoln City has won 3 matches, and Cambridge United triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.73 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Lincoln City's latest fixture against Sunderland ended in an away 3-1 win. Lincoln City was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Lincoln City scored in both halves in the 31st, 57th and 75th minute.
Cambridge United's recent game against Portsmouth ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Lincoln City plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 0.92 points at home. Although Lincoln City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Cambridge United has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Cambridge United has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.15 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cambridge United kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Lincoln City lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 23% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Cambridge United got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lincoln City wins on average 0.92 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Cambridge United. My prediction is Lincoln City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.85 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Lincoln City's home and Cambridge United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lincoln City vs Cambridge United Betting Tips
Lincoln City vs Cambridge United Head to Head
Average stats between Lincoln City and Cambridge United in most recent 11 outings in the England EFL League One.
Lincoln City vs Cambridge United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lincoln City and Cambridge United across current season. Calculated from Lincoln City's Home stats and Cambridge United's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Lincoln City has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lincoln City has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lincoln City has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Lincoln City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Lincoln City has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Lincoln City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (58% of all matches) involving Lincoln City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Lincoln City will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cambridge United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cambridge United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cambridge United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cambridge United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/24 games for Cambridge United this season.
- Cambridge United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.33 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 83%||23 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||23 %||33 %|
|Loss %||44% / 0%||54 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 3.17||2.23||2.75|
|Scored||1.16 / 2.50||0.92||1.42|
|Conceded||1.32 / 0.67||1.31||1.33|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||46 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||15 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||8 %||33 %|
|Scores %||60% / 100%||54 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 33%||8 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 83%||31 %||42 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 6.00||5.15||5.25|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.00||1.77||2.00|
|Offsides||2.12 / 1.75||2.00||2.25|
|Fouls||10.56 / 11.00||10.62||10.50|
|Shots||12.84 / 15.20||13.23||12.42|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 6.00||4.46||3.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||23 %||33 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||46 %||25 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||31 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 2.00||2.54||3.17|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.17||1.15||1.50|
|Conceded||1.52 / 0.83||1.38||1.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||54 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 50%||0 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||15 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||23 %||25 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||77 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||38 %||42 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 4.60||5.31||4.58|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.67||1.77||2.17|
|Offsides||1.67 / 0.75||2.00||1.27|
|Fouls||9.56 / 9.50||9.08||10.08|
|Shots||11.20 / 9.80||10.92||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 4.00||4.31||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lincoln City vs Cambridge United Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.24|