- Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 22:00 Unión Magdalena vs Alianza Petrolera
Lincoln City will welcome Oxford United to LNER Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 28th August 2021 ended in a Oxford United 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Lincoln City has won 1 match, and Oxford United triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Lincoln City's last game in the England EFL League One against Milton Keynes Dons at home ended in a 2-3 loss. The Imps had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Lincoln City outplayed Milton Keynes Dons in the second half and scored in the 4th and 8th minute.
Oxford United's recent game against Cheltenham Town ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Oxford United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 82nd minute.
So far, Lincoln City plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.46 points per away game on average compared to 0.92 points at home. Although Lincoln City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Oxford United has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Boys from Up the Hill wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Oxford United kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Lincoln City or Draw.
Lincoln City vs Oxford United Betting Tips
Lincoln City vs Oxford United Head to Head
Average stats between Lincoln City and Oxford United in most recent 5 outings in the England EFL League One.
Lincoln City vs Oxford United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lincoln City and Oxford United across current season. Calculated from Lincoln City's Home stats and Oxford United's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Lincoln City has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lincoln City has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Lincoln City turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lincoln City recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Lincoln City has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lincoln City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/22 games for Lincoln City this season.
- Coming into this game, Oxford United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Oxford United has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Oxford United away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Oxford United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Oxford United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Oxford United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lincoln City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Oxford United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (71% of all matches) involving Oxford United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Oxford United will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 83%||23 %||38 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||42% / 0%||54 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.17||2.23||2.77|
|Scored||1.19 / 2.50||0.92||1.46|
|Conceded||1.31 / 0.67||1.31||1.31|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||46 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 50%||15 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 50%||8 %||31 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||54 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 33%||8 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 83%||31 %||38 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.12 / 6.00||5.15||5.08|
|Cards||1.96 / 2.00||1.77||2.15|
|Offsides||2.19 / 1.75||2.00||2.38|
|Fouls||10.58 / 11.00||10.62||10.54|
|Shots||13.08 / 15.20||13.23||12.92|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 6.00||4.46||3.31|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 100%||60 %||33 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||27 %||25 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||13 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 3.83||3.00||2.42|
|Scored||1.59 / 2.83||2.00||1.08|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.00||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||13 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 67%||47 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||87 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 50%||33 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.22 / 6.20||6.20||6.25|
|Cards||1.56 / 1.67||1.33||1.83|
|Offsides||2.19 / 1.50||2.00||2.42|
|Fouls||10.41 / 12.25||10.00||10.92|
|Shots||15.15 / 12.20||15.07||15.25|
|Shots on Target||6.11 / 5.60||5.93||6.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lincoln City vs Oxford United Odds
|HT 1||3.70||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.70||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|