- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Linfield will welcome Ballymena United to Windsor Park for a matchday 22 fixture in Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership. The last meeting on 21st December 2021 ended in a Linfield 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-one times in the most recent seasons. Linfield has won 26 matches, and Ballymena United triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.35 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Linfield's latest fixture against Dungannon Swifts ended in an away 6-1 win. Linfield was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Linfield scored in both halves in the 2nd, 10th, 13rd, 46th, 72nd and 90+3 minute.
Ballymena United's recent game against Portadown ended in a home 4-0 win. Although Ballymena United didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Ballymena United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd, 30th, 56th and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Linfield is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. Linfield's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 64% of home games.
Ballymena United has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ballymena United wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ballymena United kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Linfield is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eleven games.
Ballymena United failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Linfield. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Linfield wins on average 2.27 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Ballymena United. My prediction is Linfield to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 38% of Linfield's home and Ballymena United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Linfield vs Ballymena United Betting Tips
Linfield vs Ballymena United Head to Head
Average stats between Linfield and Ballymena United in most recent 31 outings in the Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership.
Linfield vs Ballymena United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Linfield and Ballymena United across current season. Calculated from Linfield's Home stats and Ballymena United's Away stats.
Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Linfield has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Linfield has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Linfield at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Linfield will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Linfield has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Linfield as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Linfield is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Ballymena United, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Linfield, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (43% of all matches) involving Linfield has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Linfield will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ballymena United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ballymena United has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ballymena United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ballymena United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Linfield, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ballymena United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/21 games for Ballymena United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 67%||64 %||64 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||36 %||27 %|
|Loss %||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.83||2.00||2.73|
|Scored||1.86 / 2.33||1.64||2.09|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.50||0.36||0.64|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||36 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 20%||18 %||36 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||100 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 50%||64 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 100%||100 %||55 %|
|Possession %||55% / 57%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||7.65 / 8.60||7.18||8.22|
|Cards||1.61 / 1.00||1.50||1.75|
|Offsides||3.00 / 3.00||0.00||3.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 12.00||0.00||12.00|
|Shots||9.29 / 12.00||10.00||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 7.20||5.64||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Draw %||5% / 33%||10 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||30 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.00||2.70||2.33|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.50||1.60||0.75|
|Conceded||1.36 / 0.50||1.10||1.58|
|BTTS %||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||30 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||20 %||8 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||70 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||30 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 5.40||4.60||4.50|
|Cards||1.84 / 1.00||1.88||1.82|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.95 / 8.80||9.30||6.83|
|Shots on Target||3.91 / 5.00||5.10||2.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Linfield vs Ballymena United Odds
|HT 1||1.90||HT X||2.30||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.72|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.46||Under 9.5 Corners||2.55|