- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Liverpool will welcome Fénix to for a matchday 7 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a Liverpool 2-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Liverpool has won 6 matches, and Fénix triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Liverpool is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Negriazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Fénix has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fénix wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fénix kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Liverpool is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Albivioletas is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Liverpool.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Liverpool wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Fénix. My prediction is Liverpool to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Liverpool has scored in 100% of home games. Fénix is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Liverpool vs Fénix Betting Tips
Liverpool vs Fénix Head to Head
Average stats between Liverpool and Fénix in most recent 16 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Liverpool vs Fénix Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Liverpool and Fénix across current season. Calculated from Liverpool's Home stats and Fénix's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Liverpool has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Liverpool at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Liverpool will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Liverpool has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Liverpool ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Liverpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fénix, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Liverpool has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Liverpool has seen a total of 9/11 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 82% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fénix has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Fénix has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fénix has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Fénix has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Fénix ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Fénix has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Fénix has seen a total of 7/11 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 64% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Fénix will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||80 %||33 %|
|Draw %||18% / 50%||20 %||17 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||4.27 / 3.33||4.80||3.83|
|Scored||2.73 / 1.83||3.60||2.00|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.50||1.20||1.83|
|BTTS %||82% / 83%||60 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 33%||80 %||17 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||73% / 50%||80 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 6.00||4.00||3.83|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.83||3.25||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||13.40 / 11.00||13.00||15.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 7.33||13.00||11.17|
|Shots on Target||5.82 / 3.83||6.40||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 0%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||20 %||17 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 3.00||3.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.45 / 0.83||1.40||1.50|
|Conceded||1.82 / 2.17||1.60||2.00|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||20 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 0%||40 %||33 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||80 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||40 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 17%||60 %||67 %|
|Possession %||40% / 48%||39 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.09 / 4.67||2.80||5.17|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.33||6.00||1.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 10.50||0.00||10.00|
|Shots||9.73 / 9.17||8.00||11.17|
|Shots on Target||4.91 / 4.50||4.20||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Liverpool vs Fénix Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|