Liverpool will welcome Cerro Largo to for a matchday 3 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 10th February 2021 ended in a Liverpool 3-2 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Liverpool has won 5 matches, and Cerro Largo triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.40 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Liverpool's latest fixture against River Plate ended in an away 3-2 loss. Liverpool dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Liverpool played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 19th and 37th minute.
Since the start of the season, Liverpool is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 3 games on home soil. Negriazules has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Cerro Largo has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cerro Largo wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cerro Largo kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Liverpool or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 100% of Liverpool's home and Cerro Largo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Liverpool vs Cerro Largo Betting Tips
Liverpool vs Cerro Largo Head to Head
Average stats between Liverpool and Cerro Largo in most recent 10 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Liverpool vs Cerro Largo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Liverpool and Cerro Largo across current season. Calculated from Liverpool's Home stats and Cerro Largo's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Liverpool has scored 17 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Liverpool is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Liverpool will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Liverpool has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Cerro Largo get in on the action today? There has been a total of 22 goals in the last 5 games for Liverpool, both home and away.
- Liverpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cerro Largo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Liverpool, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Liverpool has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 17 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cerro Largo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cerro Largo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cerro Largo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Cerro Largo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Cerro Largo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||4.71 / 3.33||5.00||4.50|
|Scored||3.29 / 1.83||4.33||2.50|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.50||0.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||33 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||86% / 50%||100 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.57 / 6.00||3.33||3.75|
|Cards||1.67 / 2.83||2.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||13.67 / 11.00||13.00||15.00|
|Shots||13.14 / 7.33||14.33||12.25|
|Shots on Target||6.43 / 3.83||7.33||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||67 %||25 %|
|Draw %||14% / 67%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 1.67||4.33||2.25|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.00||2.33||0.75|
|Conceded||1.71 / 0.67||2.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||71% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 0%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 17%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||67 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 5.00||4.33||6.50|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.33||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 8.17||11.33||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 4.50||5.33||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Liverpool vs Cerro Largo Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|