- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Liverpool will welcome Plaza Colonia to for a matchday 6 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 17th June 2021 ended in a Plaza Colonia 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Liverpool has won 6 matches, and Plaza Colonia triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Liverpool's latest fixture against Sud América ended in an away 1-0 win. Liverpool was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Liverpool was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 75 minute.
Plaza Colonia's recent game against Cerrito ended in a home 3-3 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Plaza Colonia had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th, 39th and 90+5 minute.
Since the start of the season, Liverpool is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Liverpool is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Plaza Colonia has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Plaza Colonia has collected 1.93 points on average per away game, compared to 1.73 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Liverpool or Plaza Colonia to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Liverpool has scored in 80% of home games. Plaza Colonia is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Liverpool vs Plaza Colonia Betting Tips
Liverpool vs Plaza Colonia Head to Head
Average stats between Liverpool and Plaza Colonia in most recent 15 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Liverpool vs Plaza Colonia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Liverpool and Plaza Colonia across current season. Calculated from Liverpool's Home stats and Plaza Colonia's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Liverpool has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Liverpool recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Liverpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/20 games for Liverpool this season.
- Coming into this game, Plaza Colonia has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Plaza Colonia has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Plaza Colonia when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Liverpool stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Plaza Colonia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Plaza Colonia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving Plaza Colonia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Plaza Colonia will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||47 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||27 %||14 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||27 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 3.33||3.40||2.71|
|Scored||1.79 / 1.83||2.13||1.43|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.50||1.27||1.29|
|BTTS %||52% / 83%||53 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||20 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||7 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||40 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||80 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||27 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||60 %||57 %|
|Possession %||53% / 56%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 6.00||5.40||4.14|
|Cards||2.83 / 2.83||3.00||2.25|
|Offsides||0.44 / 2.50||0.29||1.50|
|Fouls||13.19 / 11.00||12.93||15.00|
|Shots||11.52 / 7.33||12.47||10.50|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 3.83||6.13||4.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 17%||47 %||57 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||33 %||21 %|
|Loss %||21% / 50%||20 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.07 / 2.17||2.13||2.00|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.00||1.33||1.21|
|Conceded||0.79 / 1.17||0.80||0.79|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||47 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||13 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||27 %||21 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||80 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||47 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 17%||73 %||64 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.10 / 3.00||4.40||3.79|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||2.50||1.67|
|Offsides||0.67 / 2.17||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||12.67 / 14.67||11.00||13.50|
|Shots||9.24 / 8.00||9.47||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.41 / 3.67||4.60||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Liverpool vs Plaza Colonia Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.08|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|