- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Liverpool will welcome Sud América to for a matchday 5 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 19th November 2017 ended in a Sud América 4-2 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Liverpool has won 4 matches, and Sud América triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Liverpool's latest fixture against Progreso ended in an away 3-1 win. Liverpool was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Liverpool scored in both halves in the 11st, 38th and 81st minute.
Sud América's recent game against Cerrito ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Liverpool is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 2 games on home soil. Negriazules has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 100% of their home games.
Sud América has picked up 7 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. la IASA wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Sud América failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Liverpool is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in two games.
Buzones failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Liverpool. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Liverpool to win.
Liverpool vs Sud América Betting Tips
Liverpool vs Sud América Head to Head
Average stats between Liverpool and Sud América in most recent 7 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Liverpool vs Sud América Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Liverpool and Sud América across current season. Calculated from Liverpool's Home stats and Sud América's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Liverpool has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Liverpool will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Liverpool has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sud América get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Liverpool, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Liverpool, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Liverpool has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sud América has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sud América has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sud América recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sud América has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sud América has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Sud América this season.
- Sud América will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.6 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||4.33 / 3.33||4.00||4.50|
|Scored||3.00 / 1.83||4.00||2.50|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||0.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 50%||100 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 6.00||3.00||3.75|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.83||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.00||13.00||15.00|
|Shots||12.67 / 7.33||13.50||12.25|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 3.83||7.00||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.67||1.50||2.33|
|Scored||0.60 / 1.67||1.00||0.33|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.00||0.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||20% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||40% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||49 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 4.17||2.00||4.67|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.67||5.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 0.00||0.00||10.00|
|Shots||8.40 / 8.00||5.50||10.33|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 5.17||2.50||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Liverpool vs Sud América Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.81|