- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Liverpool will welcome Brentford to Anfield for a matchday 22 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 25th September 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Liverpool has won 0 matches, and Brentford failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 6.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Liverpool's latest fixture against Chelsea ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Liverpool played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 9th and 26th minute.
Brentford's previous game in the competition versus Southampton ended in an away 4-1 loss. Brentford didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Brentford played better before halftime and scored in the 23rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Liverpool is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Reds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Brentford has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brentford wins 0.91 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brentford kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Liverpool is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in ten games.
The Bees failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Liverpool. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Liverpool wins on average 2.40 points per home game, compared to 0.91 points per away game for Brentford. My prediction is Liverpool to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.06 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Liverpool's home and Brentford's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Liverpool vs Brentford Betting Tips
Liverpool vs Brentford Head to Head
Average stats between Liverpool and Brentford in most recent 1 outings in the England Premier League.
Liverpool vs Brentford Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Liverpool and Brentford across current season. Calculated from Liverpool's Home stats and Brentford's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Liverpool has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Liverpool is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Liverpool at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Liverpool will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Liverpool has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Liverpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brentford, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Liverpool, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (45% of all matches) involving Liverpool has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Brentford has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brentford has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brentford recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Brentford, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Brentford has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 67%||70 %||58 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||30 %||25 %|
|Loss %||9% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.00||3.10||3.83|
|Scored||2.64 / 2.33||2.50||2.75|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.67||0.60||1.08|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||10 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||68% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Scores %||95% / 83%||100 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||60 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||73% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Possession %||63% / 65%||63 %||62 %|
|Corners||8.05 / 6.40||8.00||8.09|
|Cards||1.41 / 1.17||1.20||1.58|
|Offsides||1.62 / 2.40||1.70||1.55|
|Fouls||10.10 / 7.80||9.90||10.27|
|Shots||20.10 / 17.40||20.90||19.36|
|Shots on Target||8.05 / 6.60||8.50||7.64|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||33 %||18 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||8 %||36 %|
|Loss %||52% / 67%||58 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 3.83||2.58||3.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.50||1.17||1.09|
|Conceded||1.65 / 2.33||1.42||1.91|
|BTTS %||57% / 83%||58 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||17 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 50%||33 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||25 %||18 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||75 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||17 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||25 %||27 %|
|Possession %||45% / 45%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 2.60||4.50||3.27|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.20||1.67||2.00|
|Offsides||1.77 / 2.75||1.25||2.40|
|Fouls||10.26 / 9.50||10.75||9.73|
|Shots||12.26 / 10.80||13.42||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 5.80||5.08||4.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Liverpool vs Brentford Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.60||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.10||Away Win Nil||15.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.18|