On 17th January 2021, Liverpool and Manchester United go head to head in the England Premier League at the Anfield (Liverpool). The last meeting on 19th January 2020 ended with the following result: Liverpool 2 - 0 Manchester United.
Both sides have met 30 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 30 previous encounters, Liverpool have won 10 matches, Manchester United triumphed in 14, while 6 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Liverpool and Manchester United average 2.5 goals while BTTS lands 57% of the time.
So far this season in the England Premier League, Liverpool have averaged 2.3 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Manchester United average 2.6 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Liverpool has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Liverpool recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Liverpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/20 games for Liverpool this season.
Manchester United Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Manchester United away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Manchester United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Liverpool, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Manchester United has seen BTTS landing.
Liverpool vs Manchester United Head to Head
Average stats between Liverpool and Manchester United in most recent 30 outings in the England Premier League.
Liverpool vs Manchester United Statistics
Average stats between Liverpool and Manchester United across current season.
* Calculated from Liverpool's Home stats and Manchester United's Away stats.
England Premier League League Table
|7||West Ham United||26||45||7||6|
|17||Brighton & Hove Albion||27||26||1||4|
|19||West Bromwich Albion||28||18||2||1|
Liverpool vs Manchester United Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.