- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Liverpool will welcome Southampton to Anfield for a matchday 13 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a Liverpool 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Liverpool has won 12 matches, and Southampton triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.48 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Liverpool's last game in the England Premier League against Arsenal at home ended in a 4-0 win. The Reds had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Liverpool was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 39th, 52nd, 73rd and 77th minute.
Southampton's previous game in the competition versus Norwich City ended in an away 2-1 loss. Southampton didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Southampton played better before halftime and scored in the 4th minute.
So far, Liverpool plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.38 points per away game on average compared to 2.14 points at home. The Reds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Southampton has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Southampton wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Southampton kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Liverpool is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seven games.
Saints failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Liverpool. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Liverpool wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 0.71 points per away game for Southampton. My prediction is Liverpool to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.92 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Liverpool's home and Southampton's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Liverpool vs Southampton Betting Tips
Liverpool vs Southampton Head to Head
Average stats between Liverpool and Southampton in most recent 21 outings in the England Premier League.
Liverpool vs Southampton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Liverpool and Southampton across current season. Calculated from Liverpool's Home stats and Southampton's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Liverpool has scored 18 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Liverpool at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Liverpool will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Liverpool has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Liverpool ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Liverpool has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Liverpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Southampton, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Liverpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/12 games for Liverpool this season.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 18 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Southampton has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Southampton has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Southampton has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Southampton will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Liverpool, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Southampton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/12 games for Southampton this season.
- It's likely that Southampton will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 83%||57 %||75 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||43 %||13 %|
|Loss %||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||3.73 / 3.50||3.29||4.13|
|Scored||2.93 / 2.83||2.57||3.25|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.67||0.71||0.88|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||73% / 67%||56 %||88 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 67%||57 %||63 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 83%||86 %||75 %|
|Possession %||63% / 65%||61 %||65 %|
|Corners||7.67 / 6.20||7.00||8.25|
|Cards||1.27 / 1.67||1.43||1.13|
|Offsides||1.53 / 2.20||1.57||1.50|
|Fouls||9.93 / 11.40||10.14||9.75|
|Shots||19.87 / 16.20||19.57||20.13|
|Shots on Target||8.13 / 7.40||8.14||8.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|Draw %||47% / 33%||63 %||29 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||13 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.50||1.88||2.86|
|Scored||0.93 / 1.00||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.50||0.88||2.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||75 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||63 %||43 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 6.80||6.13||5.86|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||1.88||2.14|
|Offsides||0.69 / 0.80||0.86||0.50|
|Fouls||10.60 / 10.40||11.88||9.14|
|Shots||12.93 / 10.80||14.38||11.29|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 4.60||5.25||3.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Liverpool vs Southampton Odds
|HT 1||1.67||HT X||2.88||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||17.00|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.63|