On 27th January 2021, Livingston and Kilmarnock go head to head in the Scotland Premiership at the Tony Macaroni Arena (Livingston). The last meeting on 26th December 2020 ended with the following result: Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Livingston.
Both sides have met 7 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 7 previous encounters, Livingston have won 3 matches, Kilmarnock triumphed in 3, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Livingston and Kilmarnock average 2.29 goals while BTTS lands 43% of the time.
So far this season in the Scotland Premiership, Livingston have averaged 1.42 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Kilmarnock average 0.77 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Livingston has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Livingston has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Livingston has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Kilmarnock's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Livingston from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Livingston as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Livingston has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Livingston is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Kilmarnock, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Livingston has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/24 games for Livingston this season.
- Coming into this game, Kilmarnock has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Kilmarnock has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Kilmarnock ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kilmarnock recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kilmarnock has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Kilmarnock has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/24 games for Kilmarnock this season.
- Kilmarnock will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
Livingston vs Kilmarnock Head to Head
Average stats between Livingston and Kilmarnock in most recent 7 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Livingston vs Kilmarnock Statistics
Average stats between Livingston and Kilmarnock across current season.
* Calculated from Livingston's Home stats and Kilmarnock's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership League Table
Livingston vs Kilmarnock Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.