- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Livingston will welcome St. Mirren to Tony Macaroni Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 14th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Livingston has won 8 matches, and St. Mirren triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.82 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
St. Mirren's recent game against Aberdeen ended in a home 3-2 win. The Buddies dominated the game and deserved the win. St. Mirren had good chances in both halves and scored in the 14th, 58th and 61st minute.
So far, Livingston plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.80 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Livingston is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
St. Mirren has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. St. Mirren has collected 1.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.25 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Mirren kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or St. Mirren.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 84% of Livingston's home and St. Mirren's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Livingston vs St. Mirren Betting Tips
Livingston vs St. Mirren Head to Head
Average stats between Livingston and St. Mirren in most recent 22 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Livingston vs St. Mirren Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Livingston and St. Mirren across current season. Calculated from Livingston's Home stats and St. Mirren's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Livingston has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Livingston has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Livingston will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Livingston recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Livingston has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Livingston has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Livingston this season.
- Coming into this game, St. Mirren has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. St. Mirren has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for St. Mirren as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- St. Mirren will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Livingston, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Mirren recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- St. Mirren has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for St. Mirren has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for St. Mirren this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 67%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||67% / 0%||75 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.33||2.00||2.20|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.83||0.75||0.60|
|Conceded||1.44 / 0.50||1.25||1.60|
|BTTS %||22% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||44% / 83%||75 %||20 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||25 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 83%||75 %||20 %|
|Possession %||39% / 40%||44 %||35 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 4.20||5.25||3.40|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.33||2.75||3.20|
|Offsides||1.11 / 2.00||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||15.44 / 11.25||14.75||16.00|
|Shots||9.67 / 10.80||12.25||7.60|
|Shots on Target||3.11 / 3.80||4.00||2.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||25 %||40 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.50||2.00||4.00|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.50||1.00||1.60|
|Conceded||1.78 / 1.00||1.00||2.40|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||25 %||40 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||25 %||80 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||51 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.60||5.00||4.20|
|Cards||1.89 / 1.33||2.25||1.60|
|Offsides||3.33 / 2.60||2.75||3.80|
|Fouls||11.89 / 11.60||11.75||12.00|
|Shots||12.89 / 13.80||14.75||11.40|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 5.00||4.50||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Livingston vs St. Mirren Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|