- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
ŁKS Łódź will welcome Arka Gdynia to Stadion MOSiR for a matchday 25 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. ŁKS Łódź has won 0 matches, and Arka Gdynia triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
ŁKS Łódź's latest fixture against Resovia Rzeszów ended in an away 1-0 loss. ŁKS Łódź dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Arka Gdynia's recent game against Odra Opole ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Arka Gdynia deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, ŁKS Łódź is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although ŁKS Łódź is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Arka Gdynia has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Arka Gdynia has collected 1.80 points on average per away game, compared to 1.69 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Arka Gdynia kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is ŁKS Łódź or Draw.
ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Betting Tips
ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Head to Head
Average stats between ŁKS Łódź and Arka Gdynia in most recent 6 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ŁKS Łódź and Arka Gdynia across current season. Calculated from ŁKS Łódź's Home stats and Arka Gdynia's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, ŁKS Łódź has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. ŁKS Łódź has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ŁKS Łódź has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Arka Gdynia's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop ŁKS Łódź from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for ŁKS Łódź, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (45% of all matches) involving ŁKS Łódź has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Arka Gdynia has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Arka Gdynia has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Arka Gdynia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Arka Gdynia as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Arka Gdynia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Arka Gdynia is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against ŁKS Łódź, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Arka Gdynia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (43% of all matches) involving Arka Gdynia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Arka Gdynia will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 17%||47 %||50 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|Loss %||31% / 67%||20 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.83||3.33||2.21|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.67||2.00||1.36|
|Conceded||1.10 / 2.17||1.33||0.86|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||60 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||20 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||87 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 17%||33 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||67 %||43 %|
|Possession %||56% / 56%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 3.83||5.73||3.21|
|Cards||2.72 / 3.83||2.73||2.71|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.50||1.40||1.75|
|Fouls||14.96 / 16.67||16.20||13.42|
|Shots||12.07 / 11.17||14.60||9.36|
|Shots on Target||5.93 / 5.67||6.80||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||46 %||53 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||31 %||20 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||23 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 1.83||2.15||2.67|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.17||1.31||1.60|
|Conceded||0.96 / 0.67||0.85||1.07|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||38 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||8 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||8 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||31 %||33 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||77 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 50%||46 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||62 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||52 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.32 / 6.00||6.77||5.93|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.00||2.92||1.60|
|Offsides||1.81 / 2.00||1.75||1.86|
|Fouls||15.12 / 15.25||17.08||13.43|
|Shots||12.74 / 13.17||12.92||12.57|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 6.33||5.38||5.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Odds
|HT 1||3.02||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.22||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.89||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|