- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Longford Town will welcome St Patrick's Athl. to Bishopsgate Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a St Patrick's Athl. 3-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Longford Town has won 0 matches, and St Patrick's Athl. triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Longford Town's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against Shamrock Rovers at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Longford Town played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
St Patrick's Athl.'s recent game against Dundalk ended in a home 0-2 loss. Pats had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Longford Town is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Longford Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Saints wins 1.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St Patrick's Athl. kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Longford Town has won just 13% of home games. On average they score 0.63 goals and concede 1.63 per game. St Patrick's Athl. won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Longford Town wins on average 0.63 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against St Patrick's Athl.. My prediction is St Patrick's Athl. to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of Longford Town's home and St Patrick's Athl.'s away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Longford Town vs St Patrick's Athl. Betting Tips
Longford Town vs St Patrick's Athl. Head to Head
Average stats between Longford Town and St Patrick's Athl. in most recent 7 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Longford Town vs St Patrick's Athl. Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Longford Town and St Patrick's Athl. across current season. Calculated from Longford Town's Home stats and St Patrick's Athl.'s Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Longford Town has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Longford Town has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Longford Town turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Longford Town recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Longford Town has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Longford Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/15 games for Longford Town this season.
- Coming into this game, St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St Patrick's Athl. has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St Patrick's Athl. has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for St Patrick's Athl. when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Longford Town stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for St Patrick's Athl. ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for St Patrick's Athl., 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving St Patrick's Athl. has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||7% / 50%||13 %||0 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||67% / 50%||63 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.83||2.25||2.86|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.83||0.63||0.71|
|Conceded||1.87 / 2.00||1.63||2.14|
|BTTS %||40% / 67%||25 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 33%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||47% / 83%||37 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 67%||25 %||29 %|
|Possession %||45% / 0%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.33 / 0.00||3.38||3.29|
|Cards||1.47 / 2.00||1.63||1.29|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||15.50 / 0.00||15.50||0.00|
|Shots||7.00 / 0.00||6.75||7.29|
|Shots on Target||3.00 / 0.00||2.63||3.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||71 %||38 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||29 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.33||2.43||2.63|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.50||1.57||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||0.86||1.13|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||43 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||28 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||14 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||86 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||43 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 67%||86 %||75 %|
|Possession %||56% / 56%||60 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.60 / 6.60||5.29||7.75|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.83||1.57||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 0.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||10.93 / 10.60||12.57||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.93 / 4.00||5.29||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Longford Town vs St Patrick's Athl. Odds
|HT 1||6.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||2.38|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.63|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|