- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Los Angeles FC will welcome Colorado Rapids to Banc of California Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 6th October 2019 ended in a Los Angeles FC 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Los Angeles FC has won 3 matches, and Colorado Rapids triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Los Angeles FC's latest fixture against Seattle Sounders ended in an away 2-0 loss. Los Angeles FC dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Colorado Rapids's recent game against Houston Dynamo ended in a home 3-1 win. Rapids dominated the game and deserved the win. Colorado Rapids put the pressure early on and scored in the 29th, 36th and 42nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Angeles FC is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Los Angeles FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Colorado Rapids has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Colorado Rapids wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Angeles FC lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 50% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Rapids is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Los Angeles FC.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Los Angeles FC wins on average 1.75 points per home game, compared to 1.33 points per away game for Colorado Rapids. My prediction is Los Angeles FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Los Angeles FC's home and Colorado Rapids's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Los Angeles FC's home and Colorado Rapids's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Los Angeles FC vs Colorado Rapids Betting Tips
Los Angeles FC vs Colorado Rapids Head to Head
Average stats between Los Angeles FC and Colorado Rapids in most recent 4 outings in the USA MLS.
Los Angeles FC vs Colorado Rapids Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Los Angeles FC and Colorado Rapids across current season. Calculated from Los Angeles FC's Home stats and Colorado Rapids's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Los Angeles FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Los Angeles FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Los Angeles FC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Los Angeles FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Los Angeles FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Los Angeles FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Colorado Rapids has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Colorado Rapids has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Colorado Rapids has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Los Angeles FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Colorado Rapids, both home and away.
- Colorado Rapids will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Los Angeles FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Colorado Rapids, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Colorado Rapids has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Colorado Rapids will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 3.50||2.50||2.33|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.67||1.50||0.67|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.83||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||71% / 100%||75 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 50%||25 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|Possession %||56% / 51%||54 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.67||6.75||5.00|
|Cards||0.86 / 1.50||0.75||1.00|
|Offsides||1.57 / 2.00||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.43 / 17.17||14.00||10.33|
|Shots||13.00 / 10.33||13.00||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 4.67||6.50||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.00||4.00||1.33|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.17||2.50||0.67|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.83||1.50||0.67|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||25 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.20||5.75||4.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.33||2.50||1.33|
|Offsides||1.57 / 0.80||1.50||1.67|
|Fouls||14.14 / 12.20||12.25||16.67|
|Shots||14.14 / 14.80||14.75||13.33|
|Shots on Target||6.71 / 6.40||7.75||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Los Angeles FC vs Colorado Rapids Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.63||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.45||BTTS NO||2.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|