- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Los Angeles FC will welcome SJ Earthquakes to Banc of California Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 26th September 2021 ended in a SJ Earthquakes 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Los Angeles FC has won 6 matches, and SJ Earthquakes triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 4.10 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Los Angeles FC's latest fixture against LA Galaxy ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Los Angeles FC set the tone early and scored in the 11st minute.
SJ Earthquakes's previous game in the competition versus Vancouver Whitecaps ended in an away 3-0 loss. SJ Earthquakes didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Los Angeles FC is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Los Angeles FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
SJ Earthquakes has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. SJ Earthquakes has collected 1.24 points on average per away game, compared to 1.18 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. SJ Earthquakes kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Angeles FC is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
SJ Earthquakes got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Los Angeles FC wins on average 1.76 points per home game, compared to 1.24 points per away game for SJ Earthquakes. My prediction is Los Angeles FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Los Angeles FC's home and SJ Earthquakes's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Los Angeles FC has scored in 100% of home games. SJ Earthquakes is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Los Angeles FC vs SJ Earthquakes Betting Tips
Los Angeles FC vs SJ Earthquakes Head to Head
Average stats between Los Angeles FC and SJ Earthquakes in most recent 10 outings in the USA MLS.
Los Angeles FC vs SJ Earthquakes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Los Angeles FC and SJ Earthquakes across current season. Calculated from Los Angeles FC's Home stats and SJ Earthquakes's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Los Angeles FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Los Angeles FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Los Angeles FC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Los Angeles FC has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 14 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Los Angeles FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Los Angeles FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (71% of all matches) involving Los Angeles FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, SJ Earthquakes has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SJ Earthquakes has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for SJ Earthquakes ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for SJ Earthquakes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (64% of all matches) involving SJ Earthquakes has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||47 %||24 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||35 %||18 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||18 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 3.50||3.35||2.76|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.67||2.00||1.12|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.83||1.35||1.65|
|BTTS %||74% / 100%||76 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||24 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 50%||18 %||41 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||53 %||12 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||100 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||24 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||71 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 5.67||6.00||5.12|
|Cards||1.62 / 1.50||1.65||1.59|
|Offsides||1.41 / 2.00||1.53||1.29|
|Fouls||12.62 / 17.17||13.18||12.06|
|Shots||16.03 / 10.33||17.59||14.47|
|Shots on Target||6.21 / 4.67||7.29||5.12|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||29 %||35 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||41 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.50||2.88||3.00|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.67||1.47||1.24|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.83||1.41||1.76|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||65 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||24 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 50%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||76 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 33%||18 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||53 %||41 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 5.83||5.82||4.94|
|Cards||2.59 / 1.67||2.53||2.65|
|Offsides||1.18 / 0.50||1.00||1.35|
|Fouls||12.06 / 12.17||10.94||13.18|
|Shots||13.97 / 12.00||14.65||13.29|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 4.67||4.88||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Los Angeles FC vs SJ Earthquakes Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.62||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.58||Under 2.5||2.28|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|