Los Angeles FC will welcome Seattle Sounders to Banc of California Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 25th November 2020 ended in a Seattle Sounders 3-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Los Angeles FC has won 5 matches, and Seattle Sounders triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.30 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Los Angeles FC is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Los Angeles FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Seattle Sounders has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Seattle Sounders has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.80 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Seattle Sounders kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Angeles FC is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Rave Green got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Los Angeles FC wins on average 1.78 points per home game, compared to 2.00 points per away game for Seattle Sounders. My prediction is Los Angeles FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Los Angeles FC's home and Seattle Sounders's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Los Angeles FC has scored in 100% of home games. Seattle Sounders is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Los Angeles FC vs Seattle Sounders Betting Tips
Los Angeles FC vs Seattle Sounders Head to Head
Average stats between Los Angeles FC and Seattle Sounders in most recent 10 outings in the USA MLS.
Los Angeles FC vs Seattle Sounders Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Los Angeles FC and Seattle Sounders across current season. Calculated from Los Angeles FC's Home stats and Seattle Sounders's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Los Angeles FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Los Angeles FC has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Los Angeles FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Los Angeles FC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Los Angeles FC has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Los Angeles FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Los Angeles FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Los Angeles FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Seattle Sounders, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Los Angeles FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (69% of all matches) involving Los Angeles FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Los Angeles FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Seattle Sounders has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Seattle Sounders has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Seattle Sounders recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Seattle Sounders has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Seattle Sounders this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||44 %||29 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||44 %||14 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||11 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 3.50||2.78||2.29|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.67||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.83||1.11||1.29|
|BTTS %||69% / 100%||78 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||11 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||44 %||14 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||22 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||89 %||57 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.06 / 5.67||7.00||4.86|
|Cards||1.13 / 1.50||0.78||1.57|
|Offsides||1.75 / 2.00||2.11||1.29|
|Fouls||11.13 / 17.17||12.33||9.57|
|Shots||15.06 / 10.33||17.33||12.14|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 4.67||7.11||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||30 %||29 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.33||2.50||1.86|
|Scored||1.47 / 2.00||1.70||1.14|
|Conceded||0.76 / 1.33||0.80||0.71|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||40 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 50%||10 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||80 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 17%||50 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||70 %||57 %|
|Possession %||48% / 57%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 7.17||5.80||2.29|
|Cards||1.82 / 1.33||1.70||2.00|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.17||0.70||1.71|
|Fouls||11.47 / 11.50||11.50||11.43|
|Shots||12.94 / 15.50||14.40||10.86|
|Shots on Target||5.12 / 4.33||5.90||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Los Angeles FC vs Seattle Sounders Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.49||HT 2||3.48|
|Home Win Nil||4.30||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.38|
|BTTS Yes||1.38||BTTS NO||2.81|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.36|