- Algeria Ligue 1
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Luton Town and Millwall go head to head in a England Championship match. The last meeting on 20th October 2020 ended in a Millwall 2-0 win.
Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Luton Town has won 0 matches, and Millwall triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Luton Town's latest fixture against Stoke City ended in an away 3-0 loss. Luton Town dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Millwall's recent game against Wycombe Wanderers ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Luton Town is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games so far on home soil. Although Luton Town is among the best home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Millwall has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Millwall has collected 1.41 points on average per away game, compared to 1.29 at home.
Luton Town Form
- Coming into this game, Luton Town has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Luton Town has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Luton Town has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Luton Town has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Luton Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Luton Town has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Luton Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/33 games for Luton Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Millwall has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Millwall has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Millwall when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Luton Town stop this run?
- Millwall will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Luton Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Millwall, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (53% of all matches) involving Millwall has seen BTTS landing.
Luton Town vs Millwall Betting Tips
Luton Town vs Millwall Head to Head
Average stats between Luton Town and Millwall in most recent 5 outings in the England Championship.
Luton Town vs Millwall Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Luton Town and Millwall across current season. Calculated from Luton Town's Home stats and Millwall's Away stats.
England Championship Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||38 %||35 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||38 %||12 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||25 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||1.97 / 2.00||2.44||1.53|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.83||1.25||0.47|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.17||1.19||1.06|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||56 %||12 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 17%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||69 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||19 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||56 %||41 %|
|Possession %||49% / 44%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 4.00||6.25||4.12|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.33||1.06||1.82|
|Offsides||2.41 / 2.33||2.27||2.53|
|Fouls||11.58 / 12.17||10.81||12.40|
|Shots||9.91 / 10.00||11.56||8.35|
|Shots on Target||3.42 / 3.83||4.56||2.35|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Draw %||47% / 33%||59 %||35 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||18 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.91 / 2.00||1.82||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.17||0.82||1.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||6 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||65 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||35 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||35 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 8.60||4.24||4.47|
|Cards||1.32 / 1.17||1.71||0.94|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.40||1.53||1.69|
|Fouls||10.94 / 10.60||11.13||10.75|
|Shots||12.24 / 14.80||13.25||11.29|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 5.40||5.44||3.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Luton Town vs Millwall Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.92||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.77||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|