- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 RSB Berkane vs Moghreb Tétouan Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Luton Town will welcome Reading to Kenilworth Road for a matchday 43 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Luton Town 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Luton Town has won 2 matches, and Reading triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Luton Town's last game in the England Championship against Watford at home ended in a 1-0 win. Luton Town had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Luton Town scored in the second half in the 78th minute.
Reading's recent game against Cardiff City ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Reading deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+4th minute.
Since the start of the season, Luton Town is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 23 games on home soil. Although Luton Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Reading has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Reading wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Luton Town or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.27 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Luton Town's home and Reading's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Luton Town vs Reading Betting Tips
Luton Town vs Reading Head to Head
Average stats between Luton Town and Reading in most recent 5 outings in the England Championship.
Luton Town vs Reading Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Luton Town and Reading across current season. Calculated from Luton Town's Home stats and Reading's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Luton Town has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Luton Town has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Luton Town has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Luton Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Reading, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Luton Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Luton Town has fired blanks in 19 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Luton Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (35% of all matches) involving Luton Town has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Reading has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Reading has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Reading has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Luton Town get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Reading, both home and away.
- Reading will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Luton Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- In the last 5 matches for Reading, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (52% of all matches) involving Reading has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||35 %||39 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||39 %||9 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||26 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||2.02 / 2.00||2.09||1.96|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.00||1.09||0.70|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.00||1.00||1.26|
|BTTS %||35% / 50%||48 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||17 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||4 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||65 %||52 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||30 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||52 %||35 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 6.80||6.26||3.91|
|Cards||1.30 / 1.00||1.09||1.52|
|Offsides||2.51 / 0.50||2.62||2.41|
|Fouls||11.57 / 13.50||11.41||11.75|
|Shots||11.09 / 13.60||12.48||9.64|
|Shots on Target||3.69 / 4.00||4.48||2.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||52 %||30 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||17 %||39 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 1.67||2.78||2.26|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.17||1.61||1.09|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.50||1.17||1.17|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||52 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||17 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||17 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||26 %||4 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||87 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 50%||35 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||65 %||39 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 2.40||4.32||4.22|
|Cards||1.04 / 0.83||1.04||1.04|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.20||1.52||1.77|
|Fouls||10.02 / 12.40||10.95||9.14|
|Shots||11.87 / 8.60||12.68||11.09|
|Shots on Target||5.02 / 5.00||5.68||4.39|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Luton Town vs Reading Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|