- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Lyngby will welcome OB to Lyngby Stadion for a matchday 31 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a OB 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Lyngby has won 3 matches, and OB triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.46 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Lyngby's last game in the Denmark Superliga against OB at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Lyngby had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Lyngby scored in the second half in the 70th minute.
OB's previous game in the competition versus Vejle ended in an away 2-2 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. OB outshone Vejle early on and scored in the 17th and 84th minute.
So far, Lyngby plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.63 points at home. Although Lyngby is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
OB has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. OB wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. OB kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or OB.
Lyngby vs OB Betting Tips
Lyngby vs OB Head to Head
Average stats between Lyngby and OB in most recent 13 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Lyngby vs OB Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lyngby and OB across current season. Calculated from Lyngby's Home stats and OB's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Lyngby has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lyngby has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Lyngby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Lyngby turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lyngby recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Lyngby has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Lyngby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Lyngby has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, OB has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. OB has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- OB has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for OB as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving OB has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Lyngby get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for OB, both home and away.
- OB will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lyngby, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for OB has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/32 games for OB this season.
- It's likely that OB will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||6 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||44 %||6 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||50 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 3.00||2.69||3.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||0.88||1.38|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.17||1.81||2.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||19 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||50 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 7.17||5.50||5.19|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.20||2.19||2.00|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.60||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||12.19 / 12.40||12.56||11.81|
|Shots||12.13 / 11.33||12.56||11.69|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.67||4.75||4.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 67%||44 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||31 %||31 %|
|Loss %||34% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.67||2.06||2.88|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.83||1.19||1.31|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.83||0.88||1.56|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||13 %||38 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||69 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||31 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||50 %||31 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 5.33||4.19||5.50|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.17||2.19||1.94|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.17||1.19||1.31|
|Fouls||12.63 / 12.17||12.69||12.56|
|Shots||12.16 / 12.50||12.06||12.25|
|Shots on Target||4.66 / 5.00||4.31||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lyngby vs OB Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.38||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|