- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Macarthur will welcome Central Coast Mariners to Campbelltown Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 8th March 2021 ended in a Central Coast Mariners 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Macarthur has won 0 matches, and Central Coast Mariners triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Macarthur's latest fixture against Perth Glory FC ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Macarthur set the tone early and scored in the 30 minute.
Central Coast Mariners's previous game in the competition versus Melbourne City FC ended in an away 1-0 loss. Central Coast Mariners didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
So far, Macarthur plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.86 points per away game on average compared to 1.23 points at home. Although Macarthur is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Central Coast Mariners has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Central Coast Mariners has collected 1.62 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Central Coast Mariners.
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Betting Tips
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Head to Head
Average stats between Macarthur and Central Coast Mariners in most recent 2 outings in the Australia A-League.
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Macarthur and Central Coast Mariners across current season. Calculated from Macarthur's Home stats and Central Coast Mariners's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Macarthur has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Macarthur has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Macarthur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Macarthur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (52% of all matches) involving Macarthur has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Central Coast Mariners has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Central Coast Mariners has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Central Coast Mariners ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Coast Mariners recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Central Coast Mariners has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/27 games for Central Coast Mariners this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||31 %||57 %|
|Draw %||22% / 25%||31 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 25%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.00||3.00||2.29|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.00||1.46||1.14|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.54||1.14|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||62 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 25%||15 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||15 %||7 %|
|Scores %||78% / 75%||77 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 25%||15 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 5.25||5.92||5.64|
|Cards||2.44 / 3.00||1.92||2.93|
|Offsides||1.52 / 2.50||1.92||1.14|
|Fouls||11.37 / 12.75||10.54||12.14|
|Shots||9.81 / 12.75||10.23||9.43|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 6.75||5.85||4.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||36 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.17||2.86||2.15|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.50||1.36||1.23|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.50||0.92|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||21 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||36 %||38 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||71 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||21 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||36 %||62 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.17||5.50||4.38|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.00||1.57||2.08|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.71||1.38|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.64||11.38|
|Shots||12.44 / 12.33||12.36||12.54|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 5.83||4.86||5.23|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||1.98|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|