- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Maccabi Haifa will welcome Hapoel Haifa to Sammy Ofer Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Hapoel Haifa 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Maccabi Haifa has won 8 matches, and Hapoel Haifa triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Maccabi Haifa's latest fixture against Ashdod ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from (The Green Locomotive) הקטר הירוק. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Hapoel Haifa's recent game against Maccabi Netanya ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Maccabi Haifa is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 18 games on home soil. (The Greens) הירוקים's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Hapoel Haifa has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hapoel Haifa wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hapoel Haifa kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. (The Green Locomotive) הקטר הירוק is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
The Sharks failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against (The Green Locomotive) הקטר הירוק. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Maccabi Haifa wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 1.06 points per away game for Hapoel Haifa. My prediction is Maccabi Haifa to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.06 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Maccabi Haifa's home and Hapoel Haifa's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Maccabi Haifa's home and Hapoel Haifa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Maccabi Haifa vs Hapoel Haifa Betting Tips
Maccabi Haifa vs Hapoel Haifa Head to Head
Average stats between Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Haifa in most recent 18 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Maccabi Haifa vs Hapoel Haifa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Haifa across current season. Calculated from Maccabi Haifa's Home stats and Hapoel Haifa's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Maccabi Haifa has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Maccabi Haifa has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Maccabi Haifa is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Maccabi Haifa at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Hapoel Haifa's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Maccabi Haifa from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Maccabi Haifa as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 17 games for Maccabi Haifa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Maccabi Haifa is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hapoel Haifa, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Maccabi Haifa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (50% of all matches) involving Maccabi Haifa has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Maccabi Haifa will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Haifa has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hapoel Haifa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Haifa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hapoel Haifa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/33 games for Hapoel Haifa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 33%||78 %||56 %|
|Draw %||19% / 50%||17 %||22 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||6 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.00||2.83||2.78|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.17||1.83|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.67||0.67||0.94|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||39 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||94% / 67%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 50%||56 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 33%||89 %||67 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 7.33||5.06||5.06|
|Cards||1.64 / 2.40||2.00||1.28|
|Offsides||2.89 / 3.20||2.89||2.88|
|Fouls||13.00 / 11.20||14.00||11.94|
|Shots||12.78 / 9.00||12.94||12.61|
|Shots on Target||6.97 / 4.50||6.72||7.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||41 %||25 %|
|Draw %||27% / 67%||24 %||31 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||35 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.50||2.53||2.81|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.17||1.24||1.19|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.33||1.29||1.63|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||53 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||12 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||12 %||38 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||65 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||24 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||41 %||44 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 6.17||5.18||5.13|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.67||2.12||2.00|
|Offsides||2.55 / 1.83||3.06||2.00|
|Fouls||11.55 / 12.83||11.65||11.44|
|Shots||10.39 / 9.83||9.94||10.88|
|Shots on Target||4.82 / 3.83||4.59||5.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maccabi Haifa vs Hapoel Haifa Odds
|HT 1||1.87||HT X||2.35||HT 2||5.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.29||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|