- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Maccabi Haifa will welcome Ironi Kiryat Shmona to Sammy Ofer Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 5th December 2020 ended in a Maccabi Haifa 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Maccabi Haifa has won 9 matches, and Ironi Kiryat Shmona triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Maccabi Haifa's latest fixture against Beitar Jerusalem ended in an away 3-0 win. (The Green Locomotive) הקטר הירוק was very dangerous in attack, having attempted twelve shots on target. Maccabi Haifa scored in both halves in the 17th, 50th and 52nd minute.
Ironi Kiryat Shmona's previous game in the competition versus Bnei Yehuda ended in an away 1-0 loss. Ironi Kiryat Shmona didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Maccabi Haifa is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 18 games on home soil. (The Greens) הירוקים's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Ironi Kiryat Shmona has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ironi Kiryat Shmona wins 1.22 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. (The Green Locomotive) הקטר הירוק is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Ironi Kiryat Shmona failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against (The Green Locomotive) הקטר הירוק.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Maccabi Haifa wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 1.22 points per away game for Ironi Kiryat Shmona. My prediction is Maccabi Haifa to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of Maccabi Haifa's home and Ironi Kiryat Shmona's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Maccabi Haifa vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Betting Tips
Maccabi Haifa vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Head to Head
Average stats between Maccabi Haifa and Ironi Kiryat Shmona in most recent 21 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Maccabi Haifa vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maccabi Haifa and Ironi Kiryat Shmona across current season. Calculated from Maccabi Haifa's Home stats and Ironi Kiryat Shmona's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Maccabi Haifa has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Maccabi Haifa has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Maccabi Haifa is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Maccabi Haifa at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ironi Kiryat Shmona's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Maccabi Haifa from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Maccabi Haifa as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 17 games for Maccabi Haifa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Maccabi Haifa is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Ironi Kiryat Shmona, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Maccabi Haifa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (50% of all matches) involving Maccabi Haifa has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Maccabi Haifa will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ironi Kiryat Shmona has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Ironi Kiryat Shmona has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ironi Kiryat Shmona has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Ironi Kiryat Shmona ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Ironi Kiryat Shmona turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Ironi Kiryat Shmona has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Ironi Kiryat Shmona has seen a total of 16/36 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 44% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Ironi Kiryat Shmona will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 33%||78 %||56 %|
|Draw %||19% / 50%||17 %||22 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||6 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.00||2.83||2.78|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.17||1.83|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.67||0.67||0.94|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||39 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||94% / 67%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 50%||56 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 33%||89 %||67 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 7.33||5.06||5.06|
|Cards||1.64 / 2.40||2.00||1.28|
|Offsides||2.89 / 3.20||2.89||2.88|
|Fouls||13.00 / 11.20||14.00||11.94|
|Shots||12.78 / 9.00||12.94||12.61|
|Shots on Target||6.97 / 4.50||6.72||7.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 0%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||33 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.28 / 1.33||2.33||2.22|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.67||1.06||1.00|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.67||1.28||1.22|
|BTTS %||44% / 0%||56 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||11 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||22 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.28 / 3.83||4.00||4.56|
|Cards||2.28 / 1.50||2.06||2.50|
|Offsides||1.85 / 2.17||1.88||1.83|
|Fouls||14.62 / 17.00||15.75||13.61|
|Shots||9.72 / 9.00||9.89||9.56|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 3.83||4.83||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maccabi Haifa vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.20||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|