- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Maccabi Netanya will welcome Hapoel Haifa to Teddi Malcha Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Maccabi Netanya has won 5 matches, and Hapoel Haifa triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.41 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Maccabi Netanya's latest fixture against Hapoel Hadera ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Maccabi Netanya scored in both halves in the 42nd and 47th minute.
Hapoel Haifa's recent game against Hapoel Kfar Saba ended in a home 3-2 win. Although The Sharks didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Hapoel Haifa put the pressure early on and scored in the 11st, 23rd and 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Maccabi Netanya is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. The Diamonds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Hapoel Haifa has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hapoel Haifa wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hapoel Haifa kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Maccabi Netanya or Hapoel Haifa to win.
Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Haifa Betting Tips
Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Haifa Head to Head
Average stats between Maccabi Netanya and Hapoel Haifa in most recent 17 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Haifa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maccabi Netanya and Hapoel Haifa across current season. Calculated from Maccabi Netanya's Home stats and Hapoel Haifa's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Maccabi Netanya has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maccabi Netanya has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Maccabi Netanya as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Maccabi Netanya will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hapoel Haifa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maccabi Netanya has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/33 games for Maccabi Netanya this season.
- It's likely that Maccabi Netanya will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Haifa has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hapoel Haifa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Haifa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hapoel Haifa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/33 games for Hapoel Haifa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||47 %||31 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||12 %||44 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||41 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.00||2.24||2.44|
|Scored||1.30 / 0.67||1.41||1.19|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.33||0.82||1.25|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||24 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||12 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 33%||12 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||19 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||59 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||47 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||47 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.12 / 3.83||5.29||4.94|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.50||2.59||2.13|
|Offsides||1.52 / 1.17||1.71||1.31|
|Fouls||14.58 / 17.83||14.41||14.75|
|Shots||9.70 / 8.50||9.65||9.75|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 4.17||4.41||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||41 %||25 %|
|Draw %||27% / 67%||24 %||31 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||35 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.50||2.53||2.81|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.17||1.24||1.19|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.33||1.29||1.63|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||53 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||12 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||12 %||38 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||65 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||24 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||41 %||44 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 6.17||5.18||5.13|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.67||2.12||2.00|
|Offsides||2.55 / 1.83||3.06||2.00|
|Fouls||11.55 / 12.83||11.65||11.44|
|Shots||10.39 / 9.83||9.94||10.88|
|Shots on Target||4.82 / 3.83||4.59||5.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Haifa Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.06||Under 2.5||1.68|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|