- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Maccabi Netanya will welcome Maccabi Petah Tikva to Netanya Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 8th August 2021 ended in a Maccabi Netanya 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Maccabi Netanya has won 5 matches, and Maccabi Petah Tikva triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.85 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Maccabi Netanya's last game in the Israel Israeli Premier League against Maccabi Petah Tikva at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although The Diamonds played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Maccabi Netanya was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 68th and 80th minute.
Maccabi Petah Tikva's recent game against Beitar Jerusalem ended in a home 0-3 loss. Maccabi Petah Tikva had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Maccabi Netanya is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Maccabi Netanya is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Maccabi Petah Tikva has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maccabi Petah Tikva wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Maccabi Petah Tikva failed to score in 80% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Maccabi Netanya or Maccabi Petah Tikva to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Maccabi Netanya's home and Maccabi Petah Tikva's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Maccabi Netanya vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Betting Tips
Maccabi Netanya vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Head to Head
Average stats between Maccabi Netanya and Maccabi Petah Tikva in most recent 13 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Maccabi Netanya vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maccabi Netanya and Maccabi Petah Tikva across current season. Calculated from Maccabi Netanya's Home stats and Maccabi Petah Tikva's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Maccabi Netanya has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Maccabi Netanya has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Maccabi Netanya has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Maccabi Netanya ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Maccabi Netanya, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Maccabi Netanya has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Maccabi Petah Tikva has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Maccabi Petah Tikva has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maccabi Petah Tikva recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Maccabi Petah Tikva has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Maccabi Petah Tikva has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Maccabi Petah Tikva this season.
- Maccabi Petah Tikva will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||17 %||40 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.00||2.83||2.20|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.67||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.33||1.50||1.20|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||67 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||17 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 3.83||3.33||5.40|
|Cards||3.82 / 2.50||4.00||3.60|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.17||2.00||1.20|
|Fouls||16.00 / 17.83||14.67||17.60|
|Shots||11.27 / 8.50||9.17||13.80|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 4.17||5.17||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||17 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 1.83||2.50||1.60|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.50||0.20|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.00||1.00||1.40|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||83 %||20 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.27 / 4.17||3.33||3.20|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.33||1.67||3.00|
|Offsides||1.91 / 2.33||2.17||1.60|
|Fouls||12.73 / 13.00||12.83||12.60|
|Shots||9.00 / 8.67||9.83||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.36 / 5.00||5.50||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maccabi Netanya vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Odds
|HT 1||3.15||HT X||1.98||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.86|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.41||Under 9.5 Corners||1.54|